add another doc to the list

My doctor agrees with me that the rituxan isn't working. So next Friday I have an appt with my radiation onc. Hopeful for less than 3 weeks. Cancer Sucks guys. But at least lymphoma responds to radiation well. Maybe give the armpit a break.
thanks for all the good vibes!!!

Comments

• ThisisLife
    ThisisLife Member Posts: 101 Member
    Sending good vibes
    Just wanted to send you some good vibes for your radiation treatments. Good luck.

Shar
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Dang
    Hi Beth,

I'm sorry to hear the Rituxan isn't working.
    We're standing by you with the radiation treatments.
    Keep us posted and keep your chin up.

Warm, strong hugs to you filled with positive energy.

Jim
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    "sigh" :( ....
    Hi Beth,
    I felt so bad hearing this...had so hoped it would be something easier for you to deal with. My heart aches for you and Lisha! I just keep saying "enough is enough already"! You both have had more than your share to deal with! I wish I could scoop you both up and put you here at the cottage. This place really does wonder for ones soul..at least it does mine. Well sweetie...you will be in my prayers as always...hope you can rest a bit before next Friday. Keep us posted when you can and feel up to it. Much love....Sue
    (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3
    Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3 Member Posts: 3,803 Member
    Ritux

Dixie,

Were you scheduled to possibly add a chemo if the Rituxan failed, or am I confusing your case with someone else ?

Best of luck, and you have my prayers in your long-term ordeal,

max
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Dam!
    So sorry to hear that! Hope that radiation kicks that Lymphomas ****!!!!!! Stay strong as you are.... Vinny
  • Go_go_Gi_gi
    Go_go_Gi_gi Member Posts: 84
    vinny59 said:

Dam!
    So sorry to hear that! Hope that radiation kicks that Lymphomas ****!!!!!! Stay strong as you are.... Vinny

Ritux fail
    Man, what a disappointment. Sorry to hear about that!!! Keep on keepin' on; there are new things for this blasted disease all the time. hope all goes well with the radiation!!

Susan
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member

Ritux fail
    Man, what a disappointment. Sorry to hear about that!!! Keep on keepin' on; there are new things for this blasted disease all the time. hope all goes well with the radiation!!

Susan

Treatment
    I am choosing radiation over adding chemo at this point. After radiation we'll do another scan. If it's anywhere else then we'll do the treanda