How long do bc survivors stay on this site and why do they stay on past their treatment?

1235»

Comments

• jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    VickiSam said:

Thank you -- Olga ..
    While I was an member during this time, I do not recall seeing this post --

Excellent reading ....

Vicki Sam

Because everyone here gets it!!!
    Because nobody judges anybody here. There is not one person who does not 'get' it here. There are no stupid questions and many, many, great answers found here. And much more...
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Why am I here
    Breast Cancer changes your life and it is not an easy change to take. Other things that change your life are often pleasant, (getting married, having kids, becomming a granparent). But cancer changes are harder to cope with. If I can keep just one person from going bonkers with unnecessary worry once the diagnosis arrives, I figure I have done my duty. The more people I keep from worrying the better. We all have lives to live, and if we can keep the worry down to a low roar we can continue to live life to the fullest.

It was good to see some longevity here in those responses as it gives later joiners a lot of hope. Neener neener neener cancer! We will give you a run for your money. I have my racing shoes on and I have considerable stamina.