I'm Bad, I'm Sorry!!! Much Love!

Sunrae
Sunrae Member Posts: 808
edited August 2012 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello dearly loved pinks. I'm not totally bad and I do check in ever so often and try to keep up with all of you. Natly and I keep in touch and she also has kept me up on everyone. I have had so many health issues and dealing with them and the after effects of bc has kept me out of it a lot. As for bc, the docs say I'm in remission, tumor markers normal and bone scan showed no problems. Do have side effects from arimidex but so far its tolerable. Lymphedema still is a problem and had therapy this summer to reduce the swelling. Also had heart issues and had to have 3 stents placed in artery back in January. In May i fell in yard and ruptured discs in my neck and have severe burning pain in my left arm and am now in therapy to see if discs can be lifted up and off those nerves. Otherwise I will have to have more surgery, which I don't want. Of course this has caused my diabetes to worsen and have had laser treatments in both eyes for bleeding problems. Our weather has been so hot and we're in severe drought in our area so I don't get out much as my asthma gives me more problems. Other than all this I think I'm fine! LOL

All of you are never far from my heart and always in my prayers. I'm sorry to see all the reoccurrences and new people on this board. It saddens me when I hear of one of our pinks passing. I lost a good friend to bc a few months ago. She had a reoccurrence after 5 years and it came back with a vengenance. I hate cancer and all that goes with it. But I love all of you and hope the best for each of you. I appreciate all the love, comfort, information and encouragement I have received from the wonderful people on this board. I'm sorry I haven't been here for you lately but someone always steps up to the plate for each of us. I'll try to come here more often but just wanted all of you to know how special you are to me. The newbies couldn't have found a better place! Love, Sunrae
PS Thanks for remembering me on my birthday.

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Oh Sunrae. I know how you
    Oh Sunrae. I know how you feel with ongoing health problems I have had my share lately. I want you to know that you are in my prayers and thoughts each day. Hugs Take care Darlin Kay,
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Hi!!
    Hello sweet sister! Glad to see you back here again.

I'm sorry about those hard times you had. I hope you're feeling better and that the days ahead are better for you. I'm also sorry for the loss of your friend. We all hate cancer with all our soul!!

Thank you for checking up on us. We need the love and care!

As of for me, dealing with a nasty cold and cough. On tons of medications for it - hoping to get over this soon! it's taking long. i have my next follow up with Onco on Oct. (mammo and blood work - yuk). We all know that nerve-wrecking this is. But I am staying positive.

Glad you're OK and do visit us from time to time.

XOXO
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Happy
    to see an "old" face here! Life hasn't been easy but at least we are still here!

Glad to see you!

Maureen
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Oh Sunrae. I know how you
    Oh Sunrae. I know how you feel with ongoing health problems I have had my share lately. I want you to know that you are in my prayers and thoughts each day. Hugs Take care Darlin Kay,

Sunrae, good to see you.
    Sunrae, good to see you. Very sorry about all of your health problems. I hope that soon you will get some good luck! You just take care of yourself.

Hugs, Angie
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hey Sunrae,
    So good to hear from you. Yes, Natly has kept us updated (bless her heart). Will continue to keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Sunrae,
    So good to hear from you. Yes, Natly has kept us updated (bless her heart). Will continue to keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

xoxo,
    Jean

Hi Sunrae
    Hi Sunrae,
    Happy Belated Birthday. Many more healthy years to come!
    We have been missing you here, sorry that you have been having health problems.
    I am back in treatment after 4 years with NED and have been undergoing chemo since This July.
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    It's good to see you, and
    It's good to see you, and I'm glad you're feeling well enough to post. You certainly have plenty on your plate...that you take the time to think of us is extra powerful.

I hope things get better and better for you.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

It's good to see you, and
    It's good to see you, and I'm glad you're feeling well enough to post. You certainly have plenty on your plate...that you take the time to think of us is extra powerful.

I hope things get better and better for you.

Hugs,

Linda

Great to see your pretty
    Great to see your pretty face! Natly updated us the other day about you. Just know that I am sending you lots of hugs and prayers.

Praying that everything will get much better!

Hugs, Noel
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Wow
    you have been one medically busy lady. I have had the great gift of only having lymphedema pop up since my bc diagnosis. I also need to loose some weight and riding the bike in this horrid heat wave has been an undesireable option lately. Glad to see you check in from time to time and give us a holler when you do.
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    welcome back
    Hi Sunrae - it was great to see your picture on the site again! We've missed you and are praying for relief for all of your issues. You are a tough cookie!
    Hugs,
    Linda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    linpsu said:

welcome back
    Hi Sunrae - it was great to see your picture on the site again! We've missed you and are praying for relief for all of your issues. You are a tough cookie!
    Hugs,
    Linda

Sunrae .. So nice to hear from you!
    I've missed you! So unhappy to hear about all your medical issues -- you poor, soul.

Continued health, strength and courage -- dear one.

Vicki Sam
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Hi Sunrae, I just want you
    Hi Sunrae, I just want you to know it's so great to see your beautiful smile:)
    Miles of Love,
    ~Kari
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Miles of Love,
    ~Kari
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808

Miles of Love,
    ~Kari

Thanks
    Thank you all for remembering me and posting such sweet sentiments. I am trying to come here more often and reading your posts. My left arm still is in so much burning pain from the ruptured neck discs but I do get a little relief some times. I've been in therapy for 3 weeks and doing stretching exercises at home. Sure hoping this works so I won't have to have more surgery. The neurosurgeon doesn't want to operate because of my other health risks but he will if this doesn't work. Keep me in your prayers. You all are always in my prayers.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Sunrae said:

Thanks
    Thank you all for remembering me and posting such sweet sentiments. I am trying to come here more often and reading your posts. My left arm still is in so much burning pain from the ruptured neck discs but I do get a little relief some times. I've been in therapy for 3 weeks and doing stretching exercises at home. Sure hoping this works so I won't have to have more surgery. The neurosurgeon doesn't want to operate because of my other health risks but he will if this doesn't work. Keep me in your prayers. You all are always in my prayers.

Hoping Sunrae that the
    Hoping Sunrae that the therapy will help you! Still praying for you!

Hugs, Lex