My news is not good - updated with my new plan 11AUG

Kathryn_in_MN
Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
edited August 2012 in Colorectal Cancer #1
My CaringBridge update

I've updated CaringBridge. I saw my oncologist today and have a new plan in place.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and prayers. I really appreciate them.

Comments

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Kathryn, I just read your

Kathryn, I just read your caring bridge update, I am so sorry for all that you are going through;; especially, not having your symptoms taken seriously by your medical team. So frustrating! I can sense strength within you to do whatever it takes to keep cancer at bay again. My heart and prayer is with you. Hang In. Please keep us posted.

Hugs,
    Cathleen Mary
  • Maxiecat
    Maxiecat Member Posts: 544 Member
    Kathryn...i am so sorry to
    Kathryn...i am so sorry to read about your bone mets. I hope they can help you with your pain. I will keepnyou in ky thoughts and prayers.

Alex
  • Brenda Bricco
    Brenda Bricco Member Posts: 579 Member
    Kathryn, I am so sorry for
    Kathryn, I am so sorry for your bad news. I say get the bed and allow your self as much comfort as possible. I also think your onc should be ashamed of himslef for not taking your complaints seriously. Again, I am sorry and will be thinking and praying for you.
    GOD bless you.
    Brenda
  • Momof2plusteentwins
    Momof2plusteentwins Member Posts: 509 Member
    Kathryn
    I read your caring bridge update. So sorry. I am your age and I have 4 children also, it is so hard. Stay strong, and I know what you mean about Drs., it's like you have to tell them what's next. I hope you can get your pain in control.
    Sandy
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

Kathryn
    I read your caring bridge update. So sorry. I am your age and I have 4 children also, it is so hard. Stay strong, and I know what you mean about Drs., it's like you have to tell them what's next. I hope you can get your pain in control.
    Sandy

Kath feel so sorry about your new mets!
    I will be praying for you hope everything goes better you are a fighter!
    Abrazos amiga Mia.
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Sorry
    So sorry that you are going through all this. I'm wishing you the best and the best team of doctors. Keep up your determination and your spirit.

Kim
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    Simply adding to the list of
    Simply adding to the list of people who are pulling for you.
    Take good care.
    Tommycat
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    so sorry you got a challenge, a few
    Read all your update, love your attitude

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps pm me if you have any queries about my alternatives

http://www.naturalnews.com/008527.html

you mentioned some issues with liver enzymes, well i am doing chorella and my own wheatgrass, it maybe worth a try. i am not sure how scientific the above link is, but i feel freat on my wheatgrass.
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    Prayers for a plan
    Kathryn
    Prayers are for you.....prayers for a plan..thinking of you....Courage
    NB
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member

so sorry you got a challenge, a few
    Read all your update, love your attitude

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps pm me if you have any queries about my alternatives

http://www.naturalnews.com/008527.html

you mentioned some issues with liver enzymes, well i am doing chorella and my own wheatgrass, it maybe worth a try. i am not sure how scientific the above link is, but i feel freat on my wheatgrass.

ALP
    Actually ALP can be elevated due to liver problems OR bone problems. Turns out mine is completely due to bone mets. I know several people that swear by wheatgrass. I do drink a special juice every day that has wheatgrass.
  • Maxiecat
    Maxiecat Member Posts: 544 Member
    It sounds like you have a
    It sounds like you have a good plan now....your dance card looks very full now. I am so sorry that you are going to have to get another port...hopefully this one will be a piece of cake. Please keepnus updated on that new drug that you are going to try...i am going to look it up...if i can spell it. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully you will get your new bed soon...i know all about sleepijg issues...i also sometimes get my best sleep on the sofa...just do whatever feels right.

Alex