DaddysGirl

DadysGirl,
Just wondering about your dad and you?

Please let us know what the Doc says... constantly thinking and praying for your dad and you! (((HUGS)))

Sincerely,
Liz

Comments

• miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    Me too
    Hello Daddy's girl,

I will be looking for your post about your dad. I think of you as the daughter all
    parent's would love to have.

hugs and prayers your way. Love Maggie
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Me Also
    Hi Dadysgirl,

Thinking about you here also.

Hugs,

Jim
  • coachmike
    coachmike Member Posts: 155
    jimwins said:

Me Also
    Hi Dadysgirl,

Thinking about you here also.

Hugs,

Jim

Praying
    Still praying for you guys...please let us know how he and you are doing?

Mike
  • DadysGirl
    DadysGirl Member Posts: 346
    Thank you everyone... Not
    Thank you everyone... Not sure yet... Someone we knew the other day said its cancer, take care of him, no biopsies leave him alone, continue antibiotics, if in pain provide pain meds, if out of breath get help for that... I broke down that day it was Friday... I'm praying and hoping from God to help us out and give us all more life to enjoy together... My Dad says I don't think it's cancer one doc attending says if cancer nothing we can do no purpiose for biopsy we'll just try to make you comfortable... He also did add he didn't think cancer. I spoke to another pulmonary that came in today about the bilateral hillar lymph nodes enlarging...she said sometime inflammation can do that... He had a repeat of X-ray today from ER X-ray comparison which was a week ago yesterday and didn't see doc yet but asked nurse if she read it correctly they wrote there was no change and if there is anything else there she forgot to tell me that I wouldn't know... Attendant doc at stem cell also ordered immunoglobulin antibodies in his blood test and got results of that from nurse
    IgG 634 normal 694-1618
    IgA 123 normal 68-378
    IgM 15 normal 46-304

I read a lot about these but couldn't make too much sense with the situation...
    Also they ordered another ct for Wednesday... I hope those nodes nodules other stuff are much better
    Still he has no fever...got annoying cough couple nights ago still lingering around....
    Need all the prayers, pls pray like its your dad....
    Prayers to all and appreciate everything... I'm sorry I was shattered couldn't think of,anything
  • coachmike
    DadysGirl said:

Thank you everyone... Not sure yet... Someone we knew the other day said its cancer, take care of him, no biopsies leave him alone, continue antibiotics, if in pain provide pain meds, if out of breath get help for that... I broke down that day it was Friday... I'm praying and hoping from God to help us out and give us all more life to enjoy together... My Dad says I don't think it's cancer one doc attending says if cancer nothing we can do no purpiose for biopsy we'll just try to make you comfortable... He also did add he didn't think cancer. I spoke to another pulmonary that came in today about the bilateral hillar lymph nodes enlarging...she said sometime inflammation can do that... He had a repeat of X-ray today from ER X-ray comparison which was a week ago yesterday and didn't see doc yet but asked nurse if she read it correctly they wrote there was no change and if there is anything else there she forgot to tell me that I wouldn't know... Attendant doc at stem cell also ordered immunoglobulin antibodies in his blood test and got results of that from nurse
    IgG 634 normal 694-1618
    IgA 123 normal 68-378
    IgM 15 normal 46-304

Also they ordered another ct for Wednesday... I hope those nodes nodules other stuff are much better
    Still he has no fever...got annoying cough couple nights ago still lingering around....
    Prayers to all and appreciate everything... I'm sorry I was shattered couldn't think of,anything

Prayers
    I am sure that I am not alone when I say that I pray for your dad every night. I am so sorry that you are going through this and all the scariness that comes with it. I will pray that this is not the return of cancer rather a small bump in the road. You are such a great daughter and he is so blessed to have you by his side. When will you have more definite answers?
  • DadysGirl
    coachmike said:

Prayers
    I am sure that I am not alone when I say that I pray for your dad every night. I am so sorry that you are going through this and all the scariness that comes with it. I will pray that this is not the return of cancer rather a small bump in the road. You are such a great daughter and he is so blessed to have you by his side. When will you have more definite answers?

Thank you Mike. Makes my cry
    Thank you Mike. Makes my cry to hear such things from all of you. It's odd how nurses or cleaning ladies ask are you tired of here or it's so hard not to know when you're leaving etc, they don't realize I wouldn't mind being here for a yr non stop I just want my dad to be better and for us to get good results... The attending doc leaves tomorrow, he ordered immuglobulin transfusion which Dad is getting right now as we speak because he was low... He ordered ctscan for tomorrow morning at 6am. I guess when he comes in early morning he wants to look at the scans before the report is out... He said if no improvement on ctscan, then we'll go for biopsy... Please God let things get better... Thank you all for the prayers... We're all so worried and scared...
  • anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    DadysGirl said:

Thank you Mike. Makes my cry to hear such things from all of you. It's odd how nurses or cleaning ladies ask are you tired of here or it's so hard not to know when you're leaving etc, they don't realize I wouldn't mind being here for a yr non stop I just want my dad to be better and for us to get good results... The attending doc leaves tomorrow, he ordered immuglobulin transfusion which Dad is getting right now as we speak because he was low... He ordered ctscan for tomorrow morning at 6am. I guess when he comes in early morning he wants to look at the scans before the report is out... He said if no improvement on ctscan, then we'll go for biopsy... Please God let things get better... Thank you all for the prayers... We're all so worried and scared...

Hang in there sweetie!
    Hang in there sweetie...this has been a rough road for your dad and you! I pray for your dad everyday that its not cancer and for him to just get better! Will be waiting for the results with you...sending prayers and positive thoughts your way! (((hugs)))

Sincerely,
    Liz
  • anliperez915
    DadysGirl said:

Hang in there sweetie!
    Hang in there sweetie...this has been a rough road for your dad and you! I pray for your dad everyday that its not cancer and for him to just get better! Will be waiting for the results with you...sending prayers and positive thoughts your way! (((hugs)))

Sincerely,
    Liz
  • anliperez915
    DadysGirl said:

Hang in there sweetie!

Sincerely,
    Liz
  • anliperez915
    DadysGirl said:

Hang in there sweetie!

Sincerely,
    Liz
  • anliperez915
    DadysGirl said:

Stuped IPhone
    Stuped Iphone ... For the multiple posts!
  • trustinJesus
    trustinJesus Member Posts: 59
    DadysGirl said:

sounds like your situation is very similar to mine.
    Hello dadysgirl, I am also a dadysgirl. My dad got diagnosed with diffuse large b cell non hodgkins lymphoma almost exactly a year ago. Stage 3 progressing to 4. It was shocking and devastating. I am extremely close to my parents. I talk to them and see them everyday. I was scared to death. I prayed to the Lord that he wouldn't give me more than I could handle. Anyway, I put my faith in the Lord and he's amazing. My dad went through 6 treatments of rchop and after the 3rd treatment it went away, but unfortunately it immediately came back. Then he had 3 rice treatments and that didn't work at all. They did a stem cell treatment on his 58th birthday (April 11th). That was hard on him. He lost 40 lbs after it. Extremely tired and he developed a bad cough. He said it fells like there is a 30lb weight on his chest. He had a pet scan in June and they said that the cancer was gone from his waist down, but had it in his chest. They sent him to a radiologist and they said they couldn't do anything for him. It was too close to his heart and lungs. Doctors didn't understand why the stuff in his chest wasn't responding to chemo. They ordered a biopsy a week ago and yesterday we got the amazing news that what is in his chest is called granuloma and it is not cancerous. Granuloma is like an infection in the lungs causing swelling. They still have to treat it and they still want to do another stem cell transplant using his sister as a donor to make sure the cancer doesn't come back. I will be praying for you. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    DadysGirl said:

Too Hard
    Hi Sweetie,

Your dad probably got the results by now. I am just hoping the news is good. I will
    look for your post.

Considering everything you've gone through I thank you for keeping us updated.

All my love and blessings Love Maggie
  • DadysGirl

Too Hard
    Hi Sweetie,

Your dad probably got the results by now. I am just hoping the news is good. I will
    look for your post.

thank you all
    Dad will have

thank you all
    Dad will have bronchroscopy tomorrow today that is thursday for lung tissue biyopsy as well as lymph node biopsy.. things are just gettting worse and worse with each ctscan... 3 ctscan and 2 xrays within 10 days.. when i talk to the lung doc and just ask questions after questions even though they are supposedly going in there to look for any infections.. they've been treating him with bcterial infection, possibly there is fungal, viral or inflammation from chemo but when i ask them questions things boil down to lymphoma as they cant give an answer that makes sense and they say no, if it was infection that he is not getting treated for he'd be getting worse and should be very sick... he is not... if its inflammation like chemo toxicity i asked what about lymph nodes enlarging she said nooo then of course lymphoma... it's very scary and i asked the np at stem cell unit she's been there since they have opened and i asked her if she has seen anyone like my dad she said no... i hope broncroscopy goes without any further complications and i truly hope the cancer is not back... and hope whatever it is it can be treatable... they were saying the leasions are getting larger and the lymph nodes as well i asked any other lymph nodes involved besides the hillar and she said yes the ones near i guess she mean esophagus or trachea or something like that... i'm just so scared... dad has been trying so hard and it just hurts so much... he never had a break and we went into sct so scared and worried and got through it and he tried so hard to get through it he gave it all he had i really don't want cancer to be back... i want him to be happy and i want him to be around .. i'm sorry to everyone for always writing negative things .. on top of it i got some bug and cant go into sct unit anymore can't be next to him 24/7 lost about 15 lbs just recently and i think my body just took whatever was around.. its ok i just wish i could be next to him as i was.. i'm trying to hang around the waiting room area so i can still be close by... i hope my dad will be okay and i hope we will have good outcome from all this and go back home together happy...
  • DadysGirl

Too Hard
    Hi Sweetie,

look for your post.

Had broncroscopy... Results
    Had broncroscopy... Results should be in by tom. Initial lymph biopsy said atypical so something is wrong the guy that helped with biopsy said could be cancer or infection... They also took multiple lung tissue and washed the lungs... I just hope and pray it is not cancer or anything really bad... Even if it is something long term treatment hospital setting I'm ok with that I just want my da to be ok so badly i wouldn't mind living in the waiting room for yrs just as long as he is with us and he is ok... I hope God will make father better and will give us good news ...
  • coachmike
    DadysGirl said:

Had broncroscopy... Results
    Had broncroscopy... Results should be in by tom. Initial lymph biopsy said atypical so something is wrong the guy that helped with biopsy said could be cancer or infection... They also took multiple lung tissue and washed the lungs... I just hope and pray it is not cancer or anything really bad... Even if it is something long term treatment hospital setting I'm ok with that I just want my da to be ok so badly i wouldn't mind living in the waiting room for yrs just as long as he is with us and he is ok... I hope God will make father better and will give us good news ...

Positive Thoughts
    Daddys Girl

I am sending nothing but positive thoughts and prayers to your father and you. I pray that this is just an infection and with medical treatment it will be a thing of the past. I uplift your dad to the Heavenly Father that he may heal and comfort him in this time of turmoil. Your devotion to your father is inspiring on so many levels. You are such a great daughter and he is blessed to have you in his corner. Your dad is constantly in my prayers. Please let us know the outcome of the tests. Until then, please dont lose the faith.
  • veedub
    veedub Member Posts: 42
    DadysGirl said:

IgG 634 normal 694-1618
    IgA 123 normal 68-378
    IgM 15 normal 46-304

okay
    you're going on my reiki list.

hang in there!
    v
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    veedub said:

okay
    you're going on my reiki list.

hang in there!
    v

Prayers...
    Dear DadysGirl,
    Praying for your father. My heart aches for you....your such a caring loving daughter! Please take care of you too. My prayers are with you daily. Love...Sue
    (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)
  • DadysGirl
    allmost60 said:

Prayers...
    Dear DadysGirl,
    Praying for your father. My heart aches for you....your such a caring loving daughter! Please take care of you too. My prayers are with you daily. Love...Sue
    (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)

Thank you everyone his
    Thank you everyone his preliminary bronchial washing report does it show any microorganisms or white cell I think nurse said...SOS sno infection that scares me since we are wishing for infection maybe more tests need to come.. We'll be knowing lymph node sometime today noon I think ...please God let it be no cancer and whatever it is to be treatable..
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    DadysGirl said:

Thank you everyone his
    Thank you everyone his preliminary bronchial washing report does it show any microorganisms or white cell I think nurse said...SOS sno infection that scares me since we are wishing for infection maybe more tests need to come.. We'll be knowing lymph node sometime today noon I think ...please God let it be no cancer and whatever it is to be treatable..

Thinking of you
    Hi Dadysgirl,

Thinking of you guys the best and that
    they find something treatable soon.

Hugs,

Jim