Hello Pink Sisters

natly15
natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
It's been a while since I've been on CSN. I do communicate with a lot of the gals on FB, but have a hard time getting on to CSN. This evening has been a breeze-cant believe I havent been knocked off yet.

I always think about you gals. Heard from Sunrae the other day and must get back to her. I see that Cypress Cynthia continues to keep everyone informed with latest news on BC and MAJW is doing better. It's also good to see Vicki-Sam, Traci, and the rest of you wonderful warriors. I love that many of your avatars have not been changed. To name a few, Alexis F, Ritzy, Survivor 09, Angie 2U, Diane BC,Megan M, Noel, Kristin N, Kylez and Debi M, they were familiar and so comforting while I was going thru treatment. I really miss you guys and want to thank ALL of you sisters for the wonderful support you gave to me and continue to give daily.

I get blood draws and yearly mammo next week and a repeat colonoscopy. I've been having problems with blood loss thru AVM'S in the colon. Had a colonoscopy in May and opted to wait and redo it in August rather than having surgery.

I started working for Premier Designs Jewelry earlier this year and am having a great time with it. I love the jewelry and needed something part time to get me moving again. My husband works the shows with me and that is a great help. I pace myself because I still do get tired but enjoy what I'm doing. I rarely make my own jewelery anymore, it is a bit difficult with my lymphedema. I don't get to see my 4 grandchildren enough, but am thrilled everytime we get together. The years sure do fly. This coming January I'll be turning 70. Yikes I was 66 when all this nonsense began. Hugs to all my Pinks.
Sandy

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    It is sooo great to hear
    It is sooo great to hear from you! Troy must be nearly two now? Give him a big hug from me. And a giant hug to you!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    I just did change my avatar
    I just did change my avatar Sandy! lol Do you like it? I've gotten messages from some of the pink sisters that they really laughed when they saw it. I hope you do too.

Wishing you good luck with your upcoming tests! Wanting only good news!

Working with the jewelry sounds very nice and I bet you are good at it!

Hugs at you, Diane
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    DianeBC said:

I just did change my avatar
    I just did change my avatar Sandy! lol Do you like it? I've gotten messages from some of the pink sisters that they really laughed when they saw it. I hope you do too.

Wishing you good luck with your upcoming tests! Wanting only good news!

Working with the jewelry sounds very nice and I bet you are good at it!

Hugs at you, Diane

Hi Sandy!
    So glad to hear from you again. First, I want to wish you the best results on your mammo and colonoscopy. I know how nerve-racking the tests are and the waiting for results as I am awaiting yet another breast biopsy result myself right now.

How fun to be working on jewelry--do you have it online on a website or anything? Would love to see it.

Have fun with the grandkids--I just had my first one 3 weeks ago (Lincoln Max) and he is the new center of my universe!

Take good care.

Hugs, Renee
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    I'm happy to see you posting
    I'm happy to see you posting here too! And I can vouch for the jewelery...I received a lovely pair of earrings this week to lift my spirits. But I too would love to know if you have a website?

Let us know what happens with the tests. And I'm sending all my best energy for good results.

Hugs,

Linda
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

I'm happy to see you posting
    I'm happy to see you posting here too! And I can vouch for the jewelery...I received a lovely pair of earrings this week to lift my spirits. But I too would love to know if you have a website?

Let us know what happens with the tests. And I'm sending all my best energy for good results.

Hugs,

Linda

Hello Sandi!
    So glad to see your post....I miss you! Your jewelry venture sounds Ike great fun! Good way to stay vibrant and busy......
    I'm hanging in there, really not doing bad at all, thankfully! No more trips to G'boro....Bo-HOO for me....

Let us know about test results..you know how much we care...

Again, don't be a stranger!
    Big hugs, Nancy
  • natly15
    MAJW said:

Hello Sandi!
    So glad to see your post....I miss you! Your jewelry venture sounds Ike great fun! Good way to stay vibrant and busy......
    I'm hanging in there, really not doing bad at all, thankfully! No more trips to G'boro....Bo-HOO for me....

Let us know about test results..you know how much we care...

Again, don't be a stranger!
    Big hugs, Nancy

Wow haven't been booted off
    Wow haven't been booted off yet. I feel so much love from all of you. Thank you!! CC yes, Troy is thriving and will be 2 on Aug 30. He is a big boy and just a love.

It was good to hear from you gals. Renee I hope all goes well with your biopsy. Diane your elephant is uplifting, and Nancy I think of you often. Now that my son has moved back to Florida there will no longer be any trips to Greensboro. Linda as always praying for you, this beast has been exceptionally unkind to you.

I rarely make my own jewelry anymore, but do it on occasion as I did for Linda. Renee PRemier does have a website and you can view some of the jewelry there, however purchases are only made thru jeweler reps. I'm enjoying the creativity and having fun, working at my own pace. Website is Premierdesigns.com

Hugs and prayers to all my kindreds.
  • natly15
    natly15 said:

Wow haven't been booted off
    Wow haven't been booted off yet. I feel so much love from all of you. Thank you!! CC yes, Troy is thriving and will be 2 on Aug 30. He is a big boy and just a love.

It was good to hear from you gals. Renee I hope all goes well with your biopsy. Diane your elephant is uplifting, and Nancy I think of you often. Now that my son has moved back to Florida there will no longer be any trips to Greensboro. Linda as always praying for you, this beast has been exceptionally unkind to you.

I rarely make my own jewelry anymore, but do it on occasion as I did for Linda. Renee PRemier does have a website and you can view some of the jewelry there, however purchases are only made thru jeweler reps. I'm enjoying the creativity and having fun, working at my own pace. Website is Premierdesigns.com

Hugs and prayers to all my kindreds.

Spoke to Sunrae the other
    Spoke to Sunrae the other day. She is having a heck of a time with her health. She is currently going thru rehab therapy for discs in her neck. She also had a stent put in for her heart last December. She has many medical issues but her atitude is always up and sweet. :o)
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    I love the Premier Designs Jewelry
    Sandy wore a beautiful necklace when we met for dinner back in the spring. I just absolutely had to have it and ordered it from her. I get compliments every time I wear it.

Sandy, good luck with your test this week. I'll be thinking about you and staying in touch.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I can relate with
    I can relate with coloscopy..I have had at least one a year for 20 yrs now...(ulcertive colotis)

Jewelery parties...sounds fun..

Denise
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

I can relate with
    I can relate with coloscopy..I have had at least one a year for 20 yrs now...(ulcertive colotis)

Jewelery parties...sounds fun..

Denise

Natly
    So good to hear from

Natly
    So good to hear from you. Sounds like you are busy and happy. Hoping the colonscopy turns out fine. Always so nice to hear from the "old" gals. Wow, seventy next January. You do not look it at all. Keep popping in and letting us know how you are doing.
    Stef
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    natly15 said:

Spoke to Sunrae the other
    Spoke to Sunrae the other day. She is having a heck of a time with her health. She is currently going thru rehab therapy for discs in her neck. She also had a stent put in for her heart last December. She has many medical issues but her atitude is always up and sweet. :o)

So great to see you again!
    So great to see you again! Sorry to hear about Sunrae. I will keep her in my prayers.

Hugs, Jan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    fauxma said:

Natly
    So good to hear from

Natly
    So good to hear from you. Sounds like you are busy and happy. Hoping the colonscopy turns out fine. Always so nice to hear from the "old" gals. Wow, seventy next January. You do not look it at all. Keep popping in and letting us know how you are doing.
    Stef

Cousin Natly .. You are soooo Cute..
    I am surprised that you will be turning 70 .. this year.. Wow, you look FABULOUS --

I would like to personally thank you for always thinking about me, and my family.
    You are so kind, and generous.

You and your family have a special place in my heart - and life.

Your adoring friend,

Vicki Sam
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    fauxma said:

Natly
    So good to hear from

Natly
    Stef

I am rarely on myself Natly.
    I am rarely on myself Natly. Great to see you posting and I am wishing you good luck with your colonoscopy.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    missrenee said:

Hi Sandy!
    So glad to hear from you again. First, I want to wish you the best results on your mammo and colonoscopy. I know how nerve-racking the tests are and the waiting for results as I am awaiting yet another breast biopsy result myself right now.

How fun to be working on jewelry--do you have it online on a website or anything? Would love to see it.

Have fun with the grandkids--I just had my first one 3 weeks ago (Lincoln Max) and he is the new center of my universe!

Take good care.

Hugs, Renee

Good luck Natly with your
    Good luck Natly with your mammo and colonoscopy. I haven't had a colonoscopy yet and don't know if I ever will. LOL

Do you have a site for your jewelry? I bet it is beautiful, just like you.

Good luck again,

Jan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    fauxma said:

Natly
    So good to hear from

Natly
    Stef

Hey Natly! Hoping and
    Hey Natly! Hoping and praying your colonoscopy will have the best results! You don't look 70! You look great!

Leeza