Mets

RozHopkins
RozHopkins Member Posts: 578 Member
Having pain at top of spine. Had similar before but didn't last for months. Exercise could be the cause but unsure as very careful at gym. Plus experiencing shortness of breath, age, weight gain (Tamoxifen has caused), or something else. Getting x-rays and scan next week. Hope not wasting everybody's time but would feel better if tested and then get on with life. Fingers crossed

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    It is good you are getting
    It is good you are getting tested and I will praying that it is just a pulled muscle or something non cancer for you. When do you go?

Hugs, Diane
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    I've always thought
    I've always thought knowledge is power, and that it is better to know. Yes, the anxiety of tests is not fun. But knowing what you're dealing with is way better than putting up with the pain.

Who knows, it could be a simple as pinched nerve that will go away with some physical therapy...

Hugs,

Linda
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

I've always thought
    I've always thought knowledge is power, and that it is better to know. Yes, the anxiety of tests is not fun. But knowing what you're dealing with is way better than putting up with the pain.

Who knows, it could be a simple as pinched nerve that will go away with some physical therapy...

Hugs,

Linda

Get those tests, so you can breathe again
    Most likely it is nothing, but I'm glad you're getting it checked out. You'll be in my prayers. Let us know how you do.

Hugs, Renee
  • RozHopkins
    RozHopkins Member Posts: 578 Member
    Bone soreness and shortness of breath
    Thanks for caring comments ladies. I go Tuesday and am pleased to just be actively looking into these niggling things and see if it's just an over active mind. My mum had breast cancer three times and died of lung cancer, no one would comment if this was secondary. So always in back of mind. Will tell you outcome.