laughs_a_lot HOW IS YOUR EDEMA? (I hope I'm not having a chemo brain moment)..

LoveBabyJesus
LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
Hi sweet sister -- Wasn't it you who was having several episodes of edema in the radiated breast? How are you feeling? Have you been getting them again? Wearing bras?

As for me, my breast has a mind of its own. I can't wear bras because right away I get a level of edema to act up so I am hanging with my boob out, feeling comfortable. Trying not to stress it.

I hope you're doing well.

Comments

• laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Hi
    I do wear a bra everyday since I was told it was better to do so. It is a sports bra so it has the capacity to assist with the edema. I have not had much edema in the breast lately. I have had some in my hand and back. Despite the heat I am doing fairly well with the edema. I do tend to watch the sodium intake so as not to make matters worse. I have a hard time wearing the glove merely because I work a lot in health care and worry about the germ issue. I probably should wear it more at home as at least I know the germs of the people I live with.

I am glad your question did not sit here unanswered too long. I do not have internet at home so I have to run to the library a couple of times a week. I have been doing some home canning and so that is time consuming. I am suprised that the home canning does not bother the edema as I have no air conditioning. I can early in the morning or late at night.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Hi
    I do wear a bra everyday since I was told it was better to do so. It is a sports bra so it has the capacity to assist with the edema. I have not had much edema in the breast lately. I have had some in my hand and back. Despite the heat I am doing fairly well with the edema. I do tend to watch the sodium intake so as not to make matters worse. I have a hard time wearing the glove merely because I work a lot in health care and worry about the germ issue. I probably should wear it more at home as at least I know the germs of the people I live with.

I am glad your question did not sit here unanswered too long. I do not have internet at home so I have to run to the library a couple of times a week. I have been doing some home canning and so that is time consuming. I am suprised that the home canning does not bother the edema as I have no air conditioning. I can early in the morning or late at night.

Sounds like you are doing
    Sounds like you are doing lots better! Very happy to know that! You take care!

Hugs, Leeza