golf_gal
golf_gal Member Posts: 69
Anyone try Lipogen for chemo brain?

Best regards, Jamie

Comments

• Doc_Hawk
    Doc_Hawk Member Posts: 685
    Lipogen
    No Jamie. What is it and where can you get it? I've read that milk and coffee are both good to cut through the fog, but it's just too hot right now for coffee.
  • golf_gal
    Doc_Hawk said:

Lipogen
    No Jamie. What is it and where can you get it? I've read that milk and coffee are both good to cut through the fog, but it's just too hot right now for coffee.

lipogen
    Not at home right now. Will get u info doc. I gardened the water today!!! Geez. Be back to u soon.
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    golf_gal said:

lipogen
    Not at home right now. Will get u info doc. I gardened the water today!!! Geez. Be back to u soon.

Is this Lipogen PS Plus?
    I found this product on Amazon and amazingly the cost is the same but the shipping is about $3.00 less than from the product's web site.

I would be very interested in hearing more about your experience with it...how long you have taken it...how it has made improvements for you, etc.

It is also said to help improve mood.

It also has FDA approval as a food supplement.

Thanks for mentioning it.

Marie who loves kitties
  • dmj101
    dmj101 Member Posts: 527 Member
    Doc_Hawk said:

Lipogen

i think the coffee helps me
    i think the coffee helps me alot..
    thought I have been trying to cut caffiene and decaf ain't do'in it
    iced coffee at DD yesterday and day before hit the spot..
    I am a coffee fiend...so coffee always makes me better
  • golf_gal

Is this Lipogen PS Plus?
    I found this product on Amazon and amazingly the cost is the same but the shipping is about $3.00 less than from the product's web site.

I would be very interested in hearing more about your experience with it...how long you have taken it...how it has made improvements for you, etc.

It is also said to help improve mood.

It also has FDA approval as a food supplement.

Thanks for mentioning it.

Marie who loves kitties

lipogen ps plus
    Yes. It came today. I will update re my experience with it. I hope it helps.
  • golf_gal
    Doc_Hawk said:

Lipogen

ordering lipogen
    Doc, here's where I ordered ...888-748-6955. I got six bottles because hubby is going to try it too. Money back guarantee from lipogen. Total was $219.80....no shipping. Bottle says 1 capsule three times a day preferably with food.
  • golf_gal
    golf_gal said:

ordering lipogen
    Doc, here's where I ordered ...888-748-6955. I got six bottles because hubby is going to try it too. Money back guarantee from lipogen. Total was $219.80....no shipping. Bottle says 1 capsule three times a day preferably with food.

more info
    It is phosphatidylserine plus phosphatidic acid. Sorry I didn't add that info doc.
  • Doc_Hawk
    Doc_Hawk Member Posts: 685
    golf_gal said:

more info
    It is phosphatidylserine plus phosphatidic acid. Sorry I didn't add that info doc.

Thanks
    Thanks for the info, I checked it out and it's just a bit more than I can afford on my budget. Of course between medical bills, insurance and student loans, penny candy is just about outside of my budget. Reckon I'll just increase my intake of milk and coffee.
  • golf_gal
    Doc_Hawk said:

Thanks
    Thanks for the info, I checked it out and it's just a bit more than I can afford on my budget. Of course between medical bills, insurance and student loans, penny candy is just about outside of my budget. Reckon I'll just increase my intake of milk and coffee.

awww doc
    Remember I double ordered because hubby is taking for concentration. Search around, I bet you can find a deal. I will do some searching for you. Best, as always, Jamie