Hi mates it is FRIDAY any interesting plan for the weekend?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
edited July 2012 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Here in the beach house,
Sun,Sand and sea!
Hugs.

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    sounds fantastic
    hi pepe,

it must be warm where you are.

i am working all day tomorrow, fixing a storm damaged roof and a xmass in july dinner party saturday and a few families are doing a 12 km fun run/walk sunday morning.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

hugs,
    Pete
  • Luckygirl2
    Luckygirl2 Member Posts: 308
    Think I'll just rest a lot this weekend and do what we Southerners call piddling! Praying for some rain, a good slow all night rain would be great! Need to stay busy so I'll quit worrying about my CT scan on Wednesday! Enjoy your sand and sea! Pete don't fall off the roof!
  • druidshadow
    druidshadow Member Posts: 85
    ello
    i will be resting the scan yesterday hurt my back trying to lay still for 80 min, and got chemo on mon. so a lil r&r for me
    john
  • steved
    steved Member Posts: 834 Member
    Stay out of that sun!!!
    Hope you learnt your lesson last weekend and are covered up!

Is start of school holidays here so running kids around various engagements- also seems summer may finally be arriving so will enjoy the garden and may even make the beach. More generally winding down after a hectic week so probably involve some wine at some point.

steve
  • YoVita
    YoVita Member Posts: 590 Member
    Milwaukee
    visiting my husband in Milwaukee for the weekend. Cooler than Chicago - nice!
  • joemetz
    joemetz Member Posts: 493
    R & R & C
    Resting
    Relaxing
    and
    Chillin'!

calming my mind (and gut) for the upcoming surgery that will be on Thursday the 26th.
    pretty nervous and on the edge of having some anxiety over this.

plan to hang with my kids and wife as much as possible.

Hugs to all for a great weekend.

Joe
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Pepe! sun screen, a hat and
    Pepe! sun screen, a hat and an umbrella!!!
    We are getting ready for our trip up north. Some beach time I hope and just enjoying the wonderful weather.
    Happy and safe weekend everyone.
    Hugs
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    joemetz said:

R & R & C
    Resting
    Relaxing
    and
    Chillin'!

calming my mind (and gut) for the upcoming surgery that will be on Thursday the 26th.
    pretty nervous and on the edge of having some anxiety over this.

plan to hang with my kids and wife as much as possible.

Hugs to all for a great weekend.

Joe

Good Luck Joe, I will be
    Good Luck Joe, I will be sending extra prayers and healing thought your way.
    Judy
  • Semira
    Semira Member Posts: 381 Member
    Some nice meat on the grill...
    .... and some greek grill-cheese :-)

Thorsten is home from rehab over the weekend and tomorrow the annual grill-party of his enterprise takes place. We will join the colleague for some relaxing hours. I am busy with marinating some lamp and pork and we will enjoy these with some greek grill-cheese.

Yummy :-)
    Petra
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Dear Pepe
    Inside activities are a must here as there is rain, rain and more rain. Sure wish we could send some to those areas that are so in need of it. For me that will include crocheting a Batman Spiderweb afghan for my youngest grandson! Thank goodness for the internet and free patterns!

As others have mentioned I hope that you are very careful of that sun this weekend!

Hugs to all and Happy Weekend Activities!
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

Dear Pepe
    Inside activities are a must here as there is rain, rain and more rain. Sure wish we could send some to those areas that are so in need of it. For me that will include crocheting a Batman Spiderweb afghan for my youngest grandson! Thank goodness for the internet and free patterns!

As others have mentioned I hope that you are very careful of that sun this weekend!

Hugs to all and Happy Weekend Activities!

Not Doing Much
    Supposed to get a call today from the broker that's handling my mortgage refinance, but not holding my breath. Have been waiting for four months now.

Also not holding my breath for the RAIN(did I spell that Phoenix foreign word correctly?) that is supposedly coming. LOL! Send some here, Marie. I used to crochet baby blankets, but gosh it's been so long ago, I've forgotten how. My new hobby is making beaded gemstone necklaces and earrings. I started with one little box of beads, now I have a jillion.

At last, but not least, I have a crummy abcess in my gums, so trying to hang in there until Monday when my dentist opens up to call him. I'm living on double Tylenol and Ibuprofin. Have tried antiseptic mouthwash & hot salt water, but I don't have any antibiotics handy. Been up all night with the darn pain, so I'm going to go lay down.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Luv,

Wolfen
  • here4lfe
    here4lfe Member Posts: 306 Member
    Have fun on the beach
    No plans, just puttering around the house, I've let so much routine maintenance slip. My wife has this terrible cough which makes it uncomfortabe to be in public.

Best
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    wolfen said:

Not Doing Much
    Supposed to get a call today from the broker that's handling my mortgage refinance, but not holding my breath. Have been waiting for four months now.

Also not holding my breath for the RAIN(did I spell that Phoenix foreign word correctly?) that is supposedly coming. LOL! Send some here, Marie. I used to crochet baby blankets, but gosh it's been so long ago, I've forgotten how. My new hobby is making beaded gemstone necklaces and earrings. I started with one little box of beads, now I have a jillion.

At last, but not least, I have a crummy abcess in my gums, so trying to hang in there until Monday when my dentist opens up to call him. I'm living on double Tylenol and Ibuprofin. Have tried antiseptic mouthwash & hot salt water, but I don't have any antibiotics handy. Been up all night with the darn pain, so I'm going to go lay down.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Luv,

Wolfen

Dear Wolfen
    Sure wish I could send rain your way!

You should post some of your jewelery on your About Me page so we can see them. I am sure they are beautiful.

As for the abcess, here is a site which has some home remdies that might get you through until you see the dentist.

http://www.ehow.com/way_5459811_home-remedy-mouth-abscess.html

Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Let's see
    I an to go out with friends tonight, tomorrow for lunch, and go to church on Sunday. I was going to go out to a movie this weekend, but.......
  • Doc_Hawk
    Doc_Hawk Member Posts: 685
    Pepe
    Don't forget the sun block this time!

I just went to see The Dark Knight Rises. Tomorrow I'm going to a Japanese festival at the Buddhist temple and hoping to go fishing with my brother and his son on Sunday.
  • pepebcn

sounds fantastic
    hi pepe,

it must be warm where you are.

i am working all day tomorrow, fixing a storm damaged roof and a xmass in july dinner party saturday and a few families are doing a 12 km fun run/walk sunday morning.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

hugs,
    Pete

See you are working again Pete!
    Enjoy it , LOL.
  • pepebcn

Think I'll just rest a lot this weekend and do what we Southerners call piddling! Praying for some rain, a good slow all night rain would be great! Need to stay busy so I'll quit worrying about my CT scan on Wednesday! Enjoy your sand and sea! Pete don't fall off the roof!

Hi lucky !
    Hope you got some fresh there !
    Hugs.
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

Let's see
    I an to go out with friends tonight, tomorrow for lunch, and go to church on Sunday. I was going to go out to a movie this weekend, but.......

But......?
    Have a big hug Ketz!
  • pepebcn

ello
    i will be resting the scan yesterday hurt my back trying to lay still for 80 min, and got chemo on mon. so a lil r&r for me
    john

Have a very tranquil weekend ,
    Hugs john !
  • pepebcn
    steved said:

Stay out of that sun!!!
    Hope you learnt your lesson last weekend and are covered up!

Is start of school holidays here so running kids around various engagements- also seems summer may finally be arriving so will enjoy the garden and may even make the beach. More generally winding down after a hectic week so probably involve some wine at some point.

steve

Bought a huge umbrella yesterday Steve! LOL.
    l have seen London in tv today ,Olympic torch arrival,city was really beautiful , love London , my favourite city by far , l was studying there 2 years and before get ill use to go there a couple of times a year with all the family !
    Enjoy the weekend Steve!