MAjor setback"

Hello sisters. Just thouI would updates on recent events. I began having symptoms similar to those when I had my brain tumors diagnosed. Easily frustrated unstablwew, wwwwwwwwwwwweakness unstable walking. Turns out My Brain tumors came back and aggressivly and large. I was supposed to have radiation but someway that did not occur. I hsd to have surgery again on thursday to have the tumors again and have chemo wafwers put in. Was discharged today bu getting around is still difficult. Pray for me sisters. Hugs to all.

Comments

• fanniemay
    fanniemay Member Posts: 53
    praying for you
    Dear pakb56, I usually come on here just to read posts, but was moved by your post. I am so sorry to hear of your condition. I am a big believer in the power of pray. Don't forget the Lord is always with us, especially during the bad times. If you are interested, I have a group on Facebook called "Christian Women Living with Cancer". We pray for each other and post healing scripture verses. We would love to have you join.

Heavenly Father, We raise up our sister to you and ask that you heal her body. By the power and strength of our Lord and Savior Jesus we rebuke all sickness and command that it be gone from her body. We are redeemed from the curse of... sickness. We rebuke Satan and all his evil ways. Your peace passes all understanding. Give our peach sister the peace she longs for. Be with her this evening and grant her peaceful sleep. In Jesus name, Amen
  • snowbird_11
    snowbird_11 Member Posts: 160
    So sorry to hear of recent
    So sorry to hear of recent turn of events, Pat. You will be in my thoughts and prayers on a continuous stream to you that treatment is effective and you get better soon.
    (((Hugs)))
    Annie
  • Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Pat,
    Sorry to hear of your

Pat,

Sorry to hear of your setback. Sending you healing prayers and hugs.
  • daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member
    Kaleena said:

Pat,
    Sorry to hear of your

Pat,

Sorry to hear of your setback. Sending you healing prayers and hugs.

Pat..
    you surely have my earnest prayers for healing. Please keep us posted.

Hugs and prayers, Mary Ann
  • jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379
    daisy366 said:

Pat..
    you surely have my earnest prayers for healing. Please keep us posted.

Hugs and prayers, Mary Ann

Pat
    Sorry for the unsettling news...keep the faith and know I'll be sending you positive vibes and keep you in my prayers! We're all here for you, unload on us so we can keep you strong in faith.

Hugs!
    Jan
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    jazzy1 said:

Pat
    Sorry for the unsettling news...keep the faith and know I'll be sending you positive vibes and keep you in my prayers! We're all here for you, unload on us so we can keep you strong in faith.

Hugs!
    Jan

Adding my prayers and well wishes
    to the rest. So sorry to hear about your setback. Hope you're back on track again really soon. In the meantime, I'll do what I can from this end of cyberspace by sending as much positive energy as possible your way.

Suzanne
  • pakb56
    pakb56 Member Posts: 141

Adding my prayers and well wishes
    to the rest. So sorry to hear about your setback. Hope you're back on track again really soon. In the meantime, I'll do what I can from this end of cyberspace by sending as much positive energy as possible your way.

Suzanne

thank you
    To all of the sisters of my heart thank you for your support...i rely on it. Luv to you all.
  • pakb56
    fanniemay said:

praying for you
    Dear pakb56, I usually come on here just to read posts, but was moved by your post. I am so sorry to hear of your condition. I am a big believer in the power of pray. Don't forget the Lord is always with us, especially during the bad times. If you are interested, I have a group on Facebook called "Christian Women Living with Cancer". We pray for each other and post healing scripture verses. We would love to have you join.

Heavenly Father, We raise up our sister to you and ask that you heal her body. By the power and strength of our Lord and Savior Jesus we rebuke all sickness and command that it be gone from her body. We are redeemed from the curse of... sickness. We rebuke Satan and all his evil ways. Your peace passes all understanding. Give our peach sister the peace she longs for. Be with her this evening and grant her peaceful sleep. In Jesus name, Amen

facebook
    I would love to join
  • Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    pakb56 said:

thank you
    To all of the sisters of my heart thank you for your support...i rely on it. Luv to you all.

Pat, sorry to hear about the brain tumors returning
    I will definitely keep prayers coming your way. Sending you a big cyber HUG, too. Hope you are feeling better soon. In peace and caring.
  • Sara Zipora
    Sara Zipora Member Posts: 231
    Ro10 said:

Pat, sorry to hear about the brain tumors returning
    I will definitely keep prayers coming your way. Sending you a big cyber HUG, too. Hope you are feeling better soon. In peace and caring.

((((Hugs)))) and Prayers
    May all your 'Sister's' prayers chase away the godless buggers!
    Chaya Sara
  • pakb56

So sorry to hear of recent
    So sorry to hear of recent turn of events, Pat. You will be in my thoughts and prayers on a continuous stream to you that treatment is effective and you get better soon.
    (((Hugs)))
    Annie

When are our dues paid?
    I am feeling a little stronger today but being so dependent on everyone is killing me.......thanks again for your good wishes and prayers.....i find them comforting and u all are"ncluded in my nightly prayers
  • debrajo
    debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member
    pakb56 said:

When are our dues paid?
    I am feeling a little stronger today but being so dependent on everyone is killing me.......thanks again for your good wishes and prayers.....i find them comforting and u all are"ncluded in my nightly prayers

Just had to tell you when I
    Just had to tell you when I read your post, I had the strongest feeling that EVERYTHING is going to be ok. Not saying easy, but will turn out ok. Best of Blessings to you, debrajo
  • HellieC
    HellieC Member Posts: 524 Member
    Sorry to hear your news
    Prayers and good vibes winging your way - hang on in there, they will get this sorted for you.
    {{{hugs}}}
    Helen
  • Hannah1
    Hannah1 Member Posts: 63
    Hi Pat sorry to hear about
    Hi Pat sorry to hear about it but keep a positive thinking and attitude so you will have a healthy immune system.
    I will be praying for you. Keep in mind prayers are a powerful tool. I was also very sick back in 2004 and here I am
    now feeling ok. I guess all the prayers were heard. Take care and god bless.

Hannah
  • Pat51
    Pat51 Member Posts: 130
    Sorry to hear of your setback.
    Hi Pat

I am so sorry to hear of your setback. Keep positive thoughts. You will be in my prayers. Good luck with your surgery and I am praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery.

Sending cyber hugs,

Pat
  • Pat51
    Pat51 Member Posts: 130
    Sorry duplicate posting
    Sorry duplicate posting.
  • LizGrrr
    LizGrrr Member Posts: 127 Member
    Continue the fight!
    You have been through so much already and I'm heartsick you're going through more nastiness. Throughout it all you've been so strong and upbeat - keep up the good fight and continue to let others assist in your recovery.

Hugs for a speedy recuperation,

Liz in Dallas
  • pakb56
    debrajo said:

Just had to tell you when I
    Just had to tell you when I read your post, I had the strongest feeling that EVERYTHING is going to be ok. Not saying easy, but will turn out ok. Best of Blessings to you, debrajo

thanks debra jo
    Thanks for the good words sorry for the delay in responding. Have the blues today and this helpe....hugs,pat
  • Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    LizGrrr said:

Continue the fight!
    You have been through so much already and I'm heartsick you're going through more nastiness. Throughout it all you've been so strong and upbeat - keep up the good fight and continue to let others assist in your recovery.

Hugs for a speedy recuperation,

Liz in Dallas

Pat sorry you have the blues
    You have been through so much. It is understandable that you have some blue days. May they pass quickly for you. Sending you a really big cyber hug, and hope that you feel better soon. In peace and caring.
  • pakb56
    Ro10 said:

Pat sorry you have the blues
    You have been through so much. It is understandable that you have some blue days. May they pass quickly for you. Sending you a really big cyber hug, and hope that you feel better soon. In peace and caring.

thanks again
    To allagain youvare all so kind and i look so forward to your posts. I try to say out of thevplace in my head where the blues live. I have 5 more whole brain radiation treatments...another mri then 5 radiostatic treatments to the areas where the umors. I just pray the whole brain radiation stops those tumors. I told my doctor he needs to get rid of those bastards. Mybadiation dochas stwrted to appreciate my humor! I have met so.many wonderful people durin my treatment who are also battling some form of cancer I sarted a conversation with a young woman ascshe as teling someone about her condition. I anted to touch her wish her well and tell her I would pray for her. As it turns out she has a one in million rare form of bile duct cancer that went ubdiagnosed for 2 years.she created a website to educate peopwebsite to educate people as ibhave been using a tablet lately that tends not to cooperate with me more often than not i have not looked at it closley but the sddress is gallbladdercancersurvivor.com