Robert aka ManWithaMission - How Are You Doing?

SIROD
SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
Robert,

I hope your recovery is going smoothly. Let us know how you are doing?

Best to you,

Doris

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Have...
    Have been thinking of Robert, also...

Hope you are recovering with no glitches!

Hugs, Nancy
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    MAJW said:

Have...

Hugs, Nancy

What?
    I don't get on the site much anymore so please tell me what happened to Robert aka manwithamission?~~MollyZ~~
  • MAJW
    mollyz said:

What?
    I don't get on the site much anymore so please tell me what happened to Robert aka manwithamission?~~MollyZ~~

Robert..
    Robert had hip surgery a few weeks back...we're wondering how he's doing...
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Wishing you Well
    Robert... Hope you are recovering okay from your surgery. We are thinking of you and wishing you well with your recovery. Let us know how you are doing.
    Ines
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Wishing you Well
    Robert... Hope you are recovering okay from your surgery. We are thinking of you and wishing you well with your recovery. Let us know how you are doing.
    Ines

Robert posted on here
    Robert posted on here Saturday, July 14th, on the post about the passing of our Jennifer. So, I hope that means that he is doing good.

Debby
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    DebbyM said:

Robert posted on here
    Robert posted on here Saturday, July 14th, on the post about the passing of our Jennifer. So, I hope that means that he is doing good.

Debby

Mr. Robert .. I've been thinking about
    you, and your recovery. Hip replacement surgery, and post op therapy is painful.
    Hoping your therapy, and healing is going well.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam
  • ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    How are you doing?
    Doris,thank you for thinking of me and how well I'm doing. Recovery is indeed going smoothly. I will write more here latter. (I'm on the third chapter of my novel right now.)

Robert
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member

How are you doing?
    Doris,thank you for thinking of me and how well I'm doing. Recovery is indeed going smoothly. I will write more here latter. (I'm on the third chapter of my novel right now.)

Robert

Great Hearing From You
    Sounds like you found the perfect summer read. Do tell, what are you reading? It's good hearing from you, Robert. Glad to see all is going smoothly for you and you're on the mend!
  • ManWithaMission
    MAJW said:

Have...

Hugs, Nancy

How are you doing?
    Nancy,thank you for thinking of me and worndering how I am doing. So far,no glitches. Had my "staples" taken out Mon. July 16th. I have been having Physical Therapy 3 time a week at home for two weeks now. I am improving more each day.

Robert
  • ManWithaMission
    mollyz said:

What?

Get On This Board Much,MollyZ?
    Sorry,Sister,but if you don't sneek around in the dark,back alleys on this board; you'll just have to go back to my July 2nd post to "READ ALL ABOUT IT".

Robert
  • ManWithaMission
    DebbyM said:

Robert posted on here

Debby

O.K. , so you caught me.
    I admit it, I was poping in and out of the board back then just to keep up on everybody eles.

I had to post for the passing of one of our own.

Will post more to up-date Ya'll latter.

Robert
  • MAJW

Great Hearing From You
    Sounds like you found the perfect summer read. Do tell, what are you reading? It's good hearing from you, Robert. Glad to see all is going smoothly for you and you're on the mend!

YEAH!!!
    Robert, so glad to hear things are going smoothly.....keep up the good work!
    Hugs, Nancy
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member

How are you doing?

Robert

Glad
    Hi Robert,

Are you writing a book?

I am glad that your doing well and that therapy has you up and about? I know your not line dancing or mowing the grass:)

May your progress to recovery continue to go well,

Best,

Doris
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    thanks for posting Doris!
    Robert, I'm glad everything went well and you're recovering. May you continue to recover smoothly and peacefully.

Exciting about your writing! Perhaps one day you can share with us?

Don't forget to get pampered. :)

Hugs