In LA 7/28 - would love to meet the LA gals

mariam_11_09
mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member
Hi, I will be in LA 7/28 - 8/1 and if anyone is interested in getting together 7/28 at sometime early evening onwards I would love to meet as many of you LA gals as possible.

I am driving down for northern Cal. Sat 7/28 and should be there mid to late afternoon ( 2 -4pm) spending the night in Long Beach. Saturday would be a better day for me to meet since I pick my mother and daughter up in Long Beach on Sunday morning. Not sure what state they will be in after a week together on board a cruise or if I want to be seen in public with them (they get a little crazy). However if Sat does not work I can be flexible on Sunday afternoon and evening.

I don't know of any places to meet or eat or whatever down there so if someone can suggest something that will be great. I will have my car so can drive but please bare in mind I don't know the LA area that well and will be relying on paper maps as my phone is only just a phone.

Looking forward to meeting you gals.

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    My phone is just a phone, too!!!
    Mariam, I KNEW we were kindred spirits! Everyone makes fun of my "antique" phone, since it can't play music, give me directions, bake cookies, or fly to the moon the way everyone else's can these days. :-)

My girlfriend Trace and I are in for anytime on Saturday the 28th. The other LA ladies usually have ideas about where to meet, so I'll leave the "where" to them.

So count us in!

Traci
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    TraciInLA said:

My phone is just a phone, too!!!
    Mariam, I KNEW we were kindred spirits! Everyone makes fun of my "antique" phone, since it can't play music, give me directions, bake cookies, or fly to the moon the way everyone else's can these days. :-)

My girlfriend Trace and I are in for anytime on Saturday the 28th. The other LA ladies usually have ideas about where to meet, so I'll leave the "where" to them.

So count us in!

Traci

I am in
    Mariam,
    is great to her from you. I understand your preferred date. After 1 week in a cruise together your daughter and your Mom will need additional attention and can be a problem.I am free on 28 th and do not have anything special for 29.
    In addition to our regular (lunch) place at Long Beach, I have suggestions for three different options in Torrance and Redondo Beach (very selfish, I know). Depending on who is coming and from what place they will be driving we can make our choice. let's contn to begin.
    I am looking forward to see very one
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

I am in
    Mariam,
    is great to her from you. I understand your preferred date. After 1 week in a cruise together your daughter and your Mom will need additional attention and can be a problem.I am free on 28 th and do not have anything special for 29.
    In addition to our regular (lunch) place at Long Beach, I have suggestions for three different options in Torrance and Redondo Beach (very selfish, I know). Depending on who is coming and from what place they will be driving we can make our choice. let's contn to begin.
    I am looking forward to see very one
    Hugs
    New Flower

Have to miss this
    Mariam, I'm not really an LA pink sister, but I try to drive up from San Diego when I can. That weekend is packed with family obligations for me so I can't make it. I'm sorry not to have the chance to meet you, but you're just up the state a bit so hopefully it can happen one day.

Enjoy the day, everyone!

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Pink Gathering
    Mariam... I live in Los Angeles. If you all plan to meet for lunch on 7/28, I can join you! I can't do evening. My husband and I have a date arranged for that evening. If the time frame doesn't pan out for you, no worries. It sounds like several of the other Pinks can make it!

Enjoy your time in SoCal!