Cheryl Hutcherson (CherylHutch) Aloha Friend

Comments

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Friends of Cheryl's
    As is my habit, I was searching the net for info about Cheryl...particularly since she was so involved with the Live Arts. I found the following:

http://ourcheryl.blogspot.com/2012/07/goodbye-and-never-forgotten.html

As you read, be sure to go to older posts and you will find a 'short' note from Cheryl regarding her health in the last days. I put short in quotes as we all know Cheryl was never short on words!

I found some comfort in reading her words just one more time.

Marie who loves kitties
  • tanstaafl
    tanstaafl Member Posts: 1,313 Member

Friends of Cheryl's
    As is my habit, I was searching the net for info about Cheryl...particularly since she was so involved with the Live Arts. I found the following:

http://ourcheryl.blogspot.com/2012/07/goodbye-and-never-forgotten.html

As you read, be sure to go to older posts and you will find a 'short' note from Cheryl regarding her health in the last days. I put short in quotes as we all know Cheryl was never short on words!

I found some comfort in reading her words just one more time.

Marie who loves kitties

thanks
    Thanks, Marie. The link well fills in a void to understanding this.
  • luvinlife2
    luvinlife2 Member Posts: 172 Member
    Goodbye Friend :(
    I'm broken hearted as well to learn that you have left us, although I know you no longer suffer and are at peace. I loved, loved, loved your posts both here and on FB and will miss your uplifting spirit very much.
  • Brenda Bricco
    Brenda Bricco Member Posts: 579 Member
    I couldn't place Cheryl with
    I couldn't place Cheryl with out a picture so I went to her blog. I read until I noticed tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. The more I read the more obviouis it was to me that she was something else, she was alive and sharing everything that cancer had brought her too. She was a bright, bright soul that help but stand out.
    GOD blessing's to her family. I didn't know her but I can tell that I would have LOVED her. I love her blog and will continue to read it.
    Brenda
  • Brenda Bricco
    I couldn't place Cheryl with out a picture so I went to her blog. I read until I noticed tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. The more I read the more obviouis it was to me that she was something else, she was alive and sharing everything that cancer had brought her too. She was a bright, bright soul that help but stand out.
    GOD blessing's to her family. I didn't know her but I can tell that I would have LOVED her. I love her blog and will continue to read it.
    Brenda
  • Brenda Bricco
    Brenda
  • Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member

Brenda

Condolences

Condolences to Cheryl's family. She had words of wisdom for many of us and will be missed. So sorry.

Cathleen Mary
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    So Sad:
    She had just responded on 6/19 to Jennie's post about her brain mets (or as Chery said in her usual, funny way, brain zits). She left so quickly after entering the hospital but I'm guessing Cheryl did it her way.

Rest in peace my friend, you were treasured by me and many others. You always managed through the darkest time to bring joy to not only me but the whole board through your wit and humor.

Tina
  • Momof2plusteentwins
    Momof2plusteentwins Member Posts: 509 Member
    Cheryl
    Just sad :(
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    So sad, but she faced it in style.
    Reading her recent posts on facebook made me smile, despite having read her statement that time was short. She certainly went out in style! Even a few days ago, she was posting pictures of her smiling face, a crown on her head, all kinds of fun. Cheryl, more than anyone I know, squeezed every last drop of joy out of life right until the end. May we all face things with such gusto.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • dmj101
    dmj101 Member Posts: 527 Member
    i am sorry to hear about
    i am sorry to hear about Cheryl.

She was one of the first to really give me some good advice.
    I will miss her insight..

I am so sorry to hear of her passing she was soonding so positive and upbeat to my postings just a few months ago..

I will miss you Cheryl..
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    dmj101 said:

i am sorry to hear about
    i am sorry to hear about Cheryl.

She was one of the first to really give me some good advice.
    I will miss her insight..

I am so sorry to hear of her passing she was soonding so positive and upbeat to my postings just a few months ago..

I will miss you Cheryl..

Very sad news !
    Praying for her and her family!
    May she rest in peace .
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Sad
    Cheryl was the first to reach out to me. I logged on to face book an saw that she had passed away. So very sad, Paula
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    So sad
    Cheryl will be greatly missed...a woman with moxie. My condolences to Bill, her Dad, and the rest of her family.
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    So sorry
    I was so sorry to read this news. Cheryl was such a great source of information and advice to many on this board -- and full of warmth and LIFE. My condolences to her family and loved ones.

Tara
  • fedester
    fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
    saddened
    it always saddens me when we lose another of our family to the beast.
    rest in peace cheryl.
  • karen40
    karen40 Member Posts: 211 Member
    SAD
    So sad. Her cheerful spirit will be missed. It came through in everything she had posted. She was such a kind and compassionate soul. Condolences to her family and friends.
    Karen
  • mskautz
    mskautz Member Posts: 30
    karen40 said:

SAD
    So sad. Her cheerful spirit will be missed. It came through in everything she had posted. She was such a kind and compassionate soul. Condolences to her family and friends.
    Karen

sad
    I didn't know her that well, I've been on here just a short time. She took time to welcome me and answer questions.I was just so sad to read that she passed I had to stay off here for awhile. She had a great smile! Still sad.
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    mskautz said:

sad
    I didn't know her that well, I've been on here just a short time. She took time to welcome me and answer questions.I was just so sad to read that she passed I had to stay off here for awhile. She had a great smile! Still sad.

So Sad
    she was a wonderful person who helped me with alot of things in regard to my husband angel she will be missed

michelle
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    mskautz said:

sad