Hi Mates it is FRIDAY here! Any interesting plan for the weekend?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
I'm already at the beach , tomorrow sea ,sand,sun.( if diarrhea allows) LOL.
what about you?.

Comments

• Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Still Thursday here
    Still Thursday here - I have to get through work and seeing the chiropractor tomorrow - then I can think about the weekend. You're always ahead of me! ;)
  • steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    family weekend
    Didnt get treatment this week because of low plates so my daughter and granddaughter coming here for the weekend. This is great we have seen each other a lot this summer. Pray everyone has a great weekend. Jeff
  • Doc_Hawk
    Doc_Hawk Member Posts: 685
    R&R
    I'm recovering from treatment and we're expecting rain this weekend so it's gonna be sleeping, watching TV and doing some light reading while the old brain and body get back to normal.
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Wonderful
    Pepe,

Wonderful that you are at the beach!!! Do enjoy! I just took a wonderful bike ride along the beach and through our beach park. What a joy.
    We hope to put our boat in the water this weekend and snorkel and fish some. I hope the sun stays out and the wind stays down. I also hope to get on my Stand Up Paddle board.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • k1
    k1 Member Posts: 220 Member
    I wish I was at the beach
    I wish I was at the beach too! Sounds so wonderful.

I will take my dogs out to meet with other dog friends this weekend that I haven't seen in a while. Such a treat for me and my pack for us to see our old buddies, human and canine.

K1
  • pepebcn

Still Thursday here
    Still Thursday here - I have to get through work and seeing the chiropractor tomorrow - then I can think about the weekend. You're always ahead of me! ;)

Hahaha Kath you are right ,hahaha.
    Just let us know whenever you know.
    Hugs.
  • pepebcn

family weekend
    Didnt get treatment this week because of low plates so my daughter and granddaughter coming here for the weekend. This is great we have seen each other a lot this summer. Pray everyone has a great weekend. Jeff

Jeff enjoy the mini holidays , enjoy the family.
    Hugs,
  • pepebcn
    Doc_Hawk said:

R&R
    I'm recovering from treatment and we're expecting rain this weekend so it's gonna be sleeping, watching TV and doing some light reading while the old brain and body get back to normal.

Have a great rest Doc, hope you recovery very soon.
    Hugs Doc.
  • pepebcn

Wonderful
    Pepe,

Wonderful that you are at the beach!!! Do enjoy! I just took a wonderful bike ride along the beach and through our beach park. What a joy.
    We hope to put our boat in the water this weekend and snorkel and fish some. I hope the sun stays out and the wind stays down. I also hope to get on my Stand Up Paddle board.

Aloha,
    Kathleen

Hi Kathleen , what a complete plan for the weekend!
    Enjoy it!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    k1 said:

I wish I was at the beach
    I wish I was at the beach too! Sounds so wonderful.

I will take my dogs out to meet with other dog friends this weekend that I haven't seen in a while. Such a treat for me and my pack for us to see our old buddies, human and canine.

K1

Hahahahaha K1 enjoy the meeting !
    Have a big hug!
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Low key!
    My mom had me going everywhere last week! I am resting, but going out for dinner with friends this weekend.

Have fun at the beac:! Be careful with the sun!

Ktz
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

Low key!
    My mom had me going everywhere last week! I am resting, but going out for dinner with friends this weekend.

Have fun at the beac:! Be careful with the sun!

Ktz

Hi Ketz!
    Have a peaceful weekend and enjoy your dinner!
    Have fun.
  • abrub
    abrub Member Posts: 2,174 Member
    Saturday - several parties
    Sunday, off to Cape Cod for sand, surf, and curling! Yes, they put in ice for a couple of weeks every summer to have the "Summer Bonspiel" at the Cape, and I'll be curling in it until Wednesday! Should be fun.

Alice
  • Momof2plusteentwins
    Momof2plusteentwins Member Posts: 509 Member
    Braves Game
    My husband and twin boys are heading 1 hour south to see the Atlanta braves vs Mets on Saturday. Trying to enjoy the weekend before I start Folfox on Tuesday.
  • pepebcn
    abrub said:

Saturday - several parties
    Sunday, off to Cape Cod for sand, surf, and curling! Yes, they put in ice for a couple of weeks every summer to have the "Summer Bonspiel" at the Cape, and I'll be curling in it until Wednesday! Should be fun.

Alice

Several prties ! That's great Alice!
    Hope you enjoy the curling ,at least you gonna be cooler than I'm here! LOL.
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn

Braves Game
    My husband and twin boys are heading 1 hour south to see the Atlanta braves vs Mets on Saturday. Trying to enjoy the weekend before I start Folfox on Tuesday.

Enjoy the weekend Momof2.
    Wish you an smooth round with folfox.
    Hugs!
  • YoVita
    YoVita Member Posts: 590 Member
    Weekend plans
    Just a quiet weekend at home with my husband - who is home this weekend. Nervous about visit with thoracic surgeon on Monday but luckily my husband will be with me this time to take notes.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Weekend stuff
    Hey, Pepe.

Today I went with several of my youth to do some yard work and window cleaning for one of the older ladies of our church. She was so pleased! When we finished, we chatted with her and enjoyed some snacks she put out. I think the visiting part was every bit as important as the work we did.

Tomorrow I have to pick up some stuff for Vacation Bible School, which starts a week from Monday. I'll be crazy busy next week getting ready for that! Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to a Thirty-One party, which is a home sales party for handbags and totes and such.

Sunday will be church and then perhaps an afternoon of rest! However, Bill and I might do some more work on the patio we're building.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Happy Weekend everyone,
    We

Happy Weekend everyone,
    We are not doing much Saturday. Probably just enjoy the pool and the sun. Sunday, taking my daughter and her family to a brunch. Somewhere we have not been before, so i hope it's good.
    Keeping busy, I have a PT scan Monday and of course i have the jitters.
    have a fun, weekend everyone.
    judy
  • omrhill
    omrhill Member Posts: 125
    Gee
    Do laundry and grocery shopping count as plans? I really need a hobby....
    Robin