email or screen names

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
Just curious how everyone came up with their screen name or emails?

Mine is disneyfan2008@yahoo.com

I LOVE DISNEY (needless to say) and while going through BC in 2008 I decided to go on my first adult only trip to Disney will long time friend who had moved many states away. We met at Disney and had a wonderful time. So each day while getting radiation or things got bad I would think: Disney...mickey....Disney....Donald... and made things better for me..

Denise

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Denise
    You make me smile, with your love for Disney World....we took our kids when they were small...they're grown with their own kids now...so our trips have included the grands and grown kids... 2 Years ago we were visiting my brother in law and sister in law who live in The Villages in Florida..they're about an hour from Disney..my SIL found a short cut, that's not well known..any way we, along with 3 of her friends spent the entire day at Epcot! I loved it! Especially the ride Sorn! We had the fast pass so no waiting...

I will tell a funny story on myself...our kids were 3&6 when we took them..I don't like heights at all...they wanted to go on Dumbo...we were the only one's who never went up...lol...they've never letme live that down, thanks to the hubby who always reminding them... well when we went with my daughter's the first thing my daughter said was "Mom, you and I are going on Dumbo, let's go!" We got on and then she said, "we're going up b***ch!". We laughed ourselves silly! Have you gone on The Tower of Terror?" they all went on it but me...my husband said it's a good thing I didn't!

Anyway, keep up your love for Mickey...
    Mickey Hugs
    Nancy
  • Pinky68
    Pinky68 Member Posts: 206 Member
    email or screen names
    My nickname in school was Pinky 'cause I wore it constantly! 68 is the year I was born.

I have always been nicknamed for some reason!!

Friends and family call me: Jo,Joy,JoyJoy,Juice and Joycie LOL-I respond to it all!!

Joyce
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    I'm
    a night owl and always have been. Evening star because I don't shine in the morning. The 2 got tacked on because eveningstar plain had been taken elsenet. So I've kinda stuck with it.

Maureen
  • disneyfan2008
    MAJW said:

Denise
    You make me smile, with your love for Disney World....we took our kids when they were small...they're grown with their own kids now...so our trips have included the grands and grown kids... 2 Years ago we were visiting my brother in law and sister in law who live in The Villages in Florida..they're about an hour from Disney..my SIL found a short cut, that's not well known..any way we, along with 3 of her friends spent the entire day at Epcot! I loved it! Especially the ride Sorn! We had the fast pass so no waiting...

I will tell a funny story on myself...our kids were 3&6 when we took them..I don't like heights at all...they wanted to go on Dumbo...we were the only one's who never went up...lol...they've never letme live that down, thanks to the hubby who always reminding them... well when we went with my daughter's the first thing my daughter said was "Mom, you and I are going on Dumbo, let's go!" We got on and then she said, "we're going up b***ch!". We laughed ourselves silly! Have you gone on The Tower of Terror?" they all went on it but me...my husband said it's a good thing I didn't!

Anyway, keep up your love for Mickey...
    Mickey Hugs
    Nancy

too funny "Dumbo" story...we
    too funny "Dumbo" story...we all did TOT last week (just got back) we are part of DVC (Disney Vac Club) so we own a piece of Disney (BAY lake Tower is our home resort). Even my not so eager grandsons (5 & 7) went on Tower of Terror (TOT)...

so how did you come up with your MAJW?

Denise
  • disneyfan2008

I'm
    a night owl and always have been. Evening star because I don't shine in the morning. The 2 got tacked on because eveningstar plain had been taken elsenet. So I've kinda stuck with it.

Maureen

LOVE how we get nick
    LOVE how we get nick names...My parents are both gone but family friends I have known since birth still all call me Niecey aka DENISE...i am 53 next week and still calle me that...

Denise
  • disneyfan2008
    Pinky68 said:

email or screen names
    My nickname in school was Pinky 'cause I wore it constantly! 68 is the year I was born.

I have always been nicknamed for some reason!!

Friends and family call me: Jo,Joy,JoyJoy,Juice and Joycie LOL-I respond to it all!!

Joyce

My oldest daughters' emails
    My oldest daughters' emails used to be:

EVERYTHINGPINKFORME.COM

Denise
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member

LOVE how we get nick
    LOVE how we get nick names...My parents are both gone but family friends I have known since birth still all call me Niecey aka DENISE...i am 53 next week and still calle me that...

Denise

It'simple for me
    It's simple for me.I used my middle and last name(married).My first name is very unusal so I didn't want to use it. My maiden name was very unusal too.Thsnk Goodness my middle and married name were common.Didn't take me long to decide. There are alot of Lynn's on here but different in some way or another.

Lynn Smith
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

It'simple for me
    It's simple for me.I used my middle and last name(married).My first name is very unusal so I didn't want to use it. My maiden name was very unusal too.Thsnk Goodness my middle and married name were common.Didn't take me long to decide. There are alot of Lynn's on here but different in some way or another.

Lynn Smith

Nickname...
    It's not really a nick name....it's my grands initials...this is a good thread Denise....

Hugs, Nancy
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    MAJW said:

Nickname...
    It's not really a nick name....it's my grands initials...this is a good thread Denise....

Hugs, Nancy

Because.
    On April 20something I got a will need a hysterecphone call saying "I'm sorry to tell you you have endometrial cancer and I will refer you to a gynecologic oncologist for surgery". Then 4-5 days later I got another phone call saying "I'm so sorry but you also have breast cancer and I will refer you to a breast cancer surgeon . . .".

Indeed, a double whammy.

Suzanne
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    MAJW said:

Nickname...

Hugs, Nancy

Because.
    On April 20something 2010 I got a phone call from my gynecologist saying "I'm sorry to tell you you have endometrial cancer and I will refer you to a gynecologic oncologist for surgery". Then 4-5 days later I got another phone call from my primary care physician saying "I'm so sorry but you also have breast cancer and I will refer you to a breast cancer surgeon . . .".

Indeed, a double whammy.

Suzanne
  • disneyfan2008

Because.
    On April 20something I got a will need a hysterecphone call saying "I'm sorry to tell you you have endometrial cancer and I will refer you to a gynecologic oncologist for surgery". Then 4-5 days later I got another phone call saying "I'm so sorry but you also have breast cancer and I will refer you to a breast cancer surgeon . . .".

Indeed, a double whammy.

Suzanne

wow I guess so "double
    wow I guess so "double whammy"..I hope things are better now..

Denise