I couldn't decide how to start this thread...

2»

Comments

• Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Stinks!!!
    Linda, if I were allowed to post expletives here, your post would most definitely elicited several choice ones. SO sorry you are having to deal with this. I wish I had some magic words to make it better or easier. I know that you spirit and great supportive family will carry you through this. Best of luck with the brain rads. I hope it wipes out the mets immediately.

All the Best,
    Clementine
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

Stinks!!!
    Linda, if I were allowed to post expletives here, your post would most definitely elicited several choice ones. SO sorry you are having to deal with this. I wish I had some magic words to make it better or easier. I know that you spirit and great supportive family will carry you through this. Best of luck with the brain rads. I hope it wipes out the mets immediately.

All the Best,
    Clementine

Linda..
    At least you and I know we have a brain to be radiated!!!!! Brain joke...lame but ...

Keep us posted...

Hugs and Prayers
    Nancy
  • JoAnn4818
    JoAnn4818 Member Posts: 83
    So sorry to read this post!
    Linda,

I am sorry to hear this news. It makes me so unhappy - you've been fighting far too hard for far too long. Please know I am praying for you and thinking of you. You've comforted so many of us when we really needed a kind word. I can't stand it that you have to go through this.

JoAnn
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    HUGS*HUGS*HUGS*
    How I wish there was something I could do that would ease your pain and take this dreaded disease away.

Linda....you are in my prayers and thoughts always.

Bless you my dear sister.

Fight like a girl ... cuz that's what we do best.

xoxo
    Mary
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    I can't comment on brain
    I can't comment on brain rads but my thoughts and prayers are with you.You are such an inspiration with your great out look on things.
    Hugs Frankie