First Post OP Mammo

MsGebby
MsGebby Member Posts: 659
on Wednesday ... I am scared because I can feel 2 kinda sorta lumps above my right breast. Not sure if a mammo will get a look at them. This is nerve racking! The lumps don't feel like the one I had when I was diagnosed. They feel hard and lumpy and not quite as big as the original one.

Please pray I have nothing to worry about.

Tears as I sign off ...

thank you my pink sisters

xoxo

Comments

• sdukowitz
    sdukowitz Member Posts: 250
    Prayers and hugs ... waiting
    Prayers and hugs ... waiting is the worst and so stressful .... hope it turns out okay and will be thinking of you ... please keep us posted and remember to breathe! SUE D
  • ksf56
    ksf56 Member Posts: 202
    Hugs
    As I've recently gone thru this, I can feel your anxiety! I wish you the best on Wednesday - it seems like forever til then I'm sure.

Prayers sent for you!
    Karen
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    MaryWish u didn't have to wait til Wednesday.
    Be sure to show he tech so if it doesn't show on the mammo they can ulteasound the area!
    Wish you the best,
    Carol
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    camul said:

Be sure to show he tech so if it doesn't show on the mammo they can ulteasound the area!
    Wish you the best,
    Carol

Gassing up the pink bus....
    We'll be on the bus for your mammo! Feel free to deny knowing us....we tend to be a bit rowdy....

Seriously, I am praying for a clean mammo! Will they also do an ultrasound? I would ask for one if they don't do it automatically...

Sending best wishes, prayers and good thoughts...keep us posted, we care
    Hugs, Nancy
  • salls41
    salls41 Member Posts: 340
    Prayers
    Prayers and hugs for you!
    Sandy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    ksf56 said:

Hugs
    As I've recently gone thru this, I can feel your anxiety! I wish you the best on Wednesday - it seems like forever til then I'm sure.

Prayers sent for you!
    Karen

Praying for you Mary!
    Hugs,

Praying for you Mary!

Hugs, Leeza
  • jnl
    ksf56 said:

Hugs

Prayers sent for you!
    Karen

Double post

Double post
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    MAJW said:

Gassing up the pink bus....
    We'll be on the bus for your mammo! Feel free to deny knowing us....we tend to be a bit rowdy....

Seriously, I am praying for a clean mammo! Will they also do an ultrasound? I would ask for one if they don't do it automatically...

Sending best wishes, prayers and good thoughts...keep us posted, we care
    Hugs, Nancy

Lots of hugs and prayers!

Lots of hugs and prayers!
  • ThycaAnne
    ThycaAnne Member Posts: 68
    salls41 said:

Prayers
    Sandy

Me, too--Miss Gebby!!
    I'll be having mine Wednesday morning at 6:45 am!! A little worried because I still have a painful seroma. It is smaller than right after surgery--but still there. I am already imagining the pain from it!! I also feel "lumpiness" around the lumpectomy sight--Can't decide if it's scar tissue or something else.....

I'll ride the bus for you--if you'll ride it for me!!

Hugs to all,

Anne
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    ThycaAnne said:

Me, too--Miss Gebby!!
    I'll be having mine Wednesday morning at 6:45 am!! A little worried because I still have a painful seroma. It is smaller than right after surgery--but still there. I am already imagining the pain from it!! I also feel "lumpiness" around the lumpectomy sight--Can't decide if it's scar tissue or something else.....

Hugs to all,

Anne

That bus will be busy on
    That bus will be busy on Wednesday! I'll be there.

hugs,

Linda
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    salls41 said:

Prayers
    Sandy

Praying Mary!

Praying Mary!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    salls41 said:

Prayers
    Sandy

Praying that you have
    Praying that you have nothing at all to worry about!

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    camul said:

Wish you the best,
    Carol

After my mammo, they always
    After my mammo, they always do an ultrasound. Like the others said, perhaps you could ask for one if they don't already have it scheduled?

Good luck,

Lex
  • MsGebby
    ThycaAnne said:

Me, too--Miss Gebby!!

Hugs to all,

Anne

Anne!!!
    Haven't seen you in quite some time. I will be with you dear sister. I pray we both walk away with huge smiles on our faces.

Thank goodness for the pink bus and all the wonderful ladies who ride with us...
  • MsGebby
    BAH!
    I have so much pain in this breast. I think I will cry like a baby when that squishy thing does it's dastardly deed! I hope I don't pee my pants!

Trying to stay calm. I wish the mammo was earlier so I didn't have time to think much about this after waking.

Thank you for the well wishes and I am planning to ask for an ultrasound or at least speak with the technician and radiologist about these other lumps.

Keeping fingers crossed for a good report.

xoxo
    Mary
  • jnl
    MsGebby said:

BAH!
    I have so much pain in this breast. I think I will cry like a baby when that squishy thing does it's dastardly deed! I hope I don't pee my pants!

Trying to stay calm. I wish the mammo was earlier so I didn't have time to think much about this after waking.

Thank you for the well wishes and I am planning to ask for an ultrasound or at least speak with the technician and radiologist about these other lumps.

Keeping fingers crossed for a good report.

xoxo
    Mary

Good luck today and please
    Good luck today and please do ask for an ultrasound also.

Hugs, Leeza
  • ThycaAnne
    ThycaAnne Member Posts: 68
    MsGebby said:

Anne!!!
    Haven't seen you in quite some time. I will be with you dear sister. I pray we both walk away with huge smiles on our faces.

Thank goodness for the pink bus and all the wonderful ladies who ride with us...

Hey, girl!!
    My mammo report said "no evidence of recurrent or residual disease"!!! So I am dancing with NED!!!! Yes!!!! (Wish my thyroid cancer report said that--I am with the Stable Boy there--not a bad thing!!)

Hugs to all the pink sisters everywhere!!

Anne