Dave is Back--Dapsterd

Dapsterd
Dapsterd Member Posts: 291
Well family, if it is not one thing it's an another....!!!

Two more brain mets just removed for a week in the hospital and total of two operations and numerous starotactic radiation (gamma knife per se).
The back of my head in cerebellum is the place for them to be my Docs say.....and thats where they where....Surgery was the only way here, not sure yet if addt'l rads are req'd.

The **** is not the head, but the two neck muscle straps being cut into!!! What a rough one!

I should be good all summer, they wear really worreid that I spread elsewhere, which came up clear--NED !!!! This could have a been a hospice situation.

Enjoy your life...you never know when this "C" throws a fast ball!

Love much ...>Dave
49 yr old LC Adeno w/brain/lymph mets

Comments

• Ex_Rock_n_Roller
    Ex_Rock_n_Roller Member Posts: 281 Member
    Dave ...
    You continue to be an example for us all when it comes to toughing it out and not taking no for an answer when it comes to kicking C's butt. All the best to you, and I hope this latest tune-up gets you some good mileage.

Re. the "enjoy life," you said it, brother.
  • Dapsterd

Dave ...
    You continue to be an example for us all when it comes to toughing it out and not taking no for an answer when it comes to kicking C's butt. All the best to you, and I hope this latest tune-up gets you some good mileage.

Re. the "enjoy life," you said it, brother.

Good Words
    Ek Rocker has always good things to say !!!

Keep up the good work for others who are less fortuntate.

Happy summer.....life is good !!! Keep you all posted
    Dave
  • dennycee
    dennycee Member Posts: 857 Member
    Glad you made it.
    Dave,
    I hope your family has some laid back plans for the 4th. Glad to hear from you, I figured that you were too busy enjoying your kids and the weather to check in. Surgery sucks but you have earned the warrior title. Keep kicking cancer butt, ok?
  • soccerfreaks
    soccerfreaks Member Posts: 2,788 Member
    !
    Congratulations, Dave. Have a fantastic summer.

Take care,

Joe
  • Dapsterd

!
    Congratulations, Dave. Have a fantastic summer.

Take care,

Joe

Thanx All !!!
    Thanx All !! i mean that, we have all been through much !!!!

Keep you posted on the 55 head staple removals and the Docs!!!!

Dave