Just by curiosity ,is there anybody interested in EURO CUP beside

124»

Comments

• pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Kenny H. said:

Congrats Pepe. They shut
    Congrats Pepe. They shut down a good Italy team. Even the guy with the Dennis Rodman Mowhawk.

thank you petra you deserved it moro than Italy in my opinion !
    Hahaha Kenny you mean Balotelli, you know the guy is completly mad?
    Thank you so much ,it was a great victory , first time ever a netional team wins 3major tournaments in a row! Euro 08 World cup10 and Euro 12!
    Hugs!
  • steved
    steved Member Posts: 834 Member
    Congrats to Spain
    Have to say they are the best team in teh world at the moment and do deserve both the win and the recognitino of what they have achieved over the last 4 years- two Euros and one World Cup, pretty impressive. Something to celebrate for Pepe after watching Nadal lose at Wimbledon.

Waht now? Well Wimbledon is huge here and Murray as our one big hope survives (though seems unlikely to be able to beat Djokivic but one day he it will happen!).

Then bring on the Olympics- friends have sent us tickets to athletics final day and off to see a morning of Judo and evening of football. Will have to start an Olympics thread when it comes around- that really will get some international competitive juices flowing!

steve
  • wts
    wts Member Posts: 40 Member
    Semira said:

Congratiolations Spain...
    ... great game :-)

I liked their way of playing. Reminds me a bit of ice hockey with lots of passes (and today lots of goals)

Viva Espana!

Spain played awesome
    Great game! Spain played a perfect game. Defense was awesome and the through passes were unvelievable!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    steved said:

Congrats to Spain
    Have to say they are the best team in teh world at the moment and do deserve both the win and the recognitino of what they have achieved over the last 4 years- two Euros and one World Cup, pretty impressive. Something to celebrate for Pepe after watching Nadal lose at Wimbledon.

Waht now? Well Wimbledon is huge here and Murray as our one big hope survives (though seems unlikely to be able to beat Djokivic but one day he it will happen!).

Then bring on the Olympics- friends have sent us tickets to athletics final day and off to see a morning of Judo and evening of football. Will have to start an Olympics thread when it comes around- that really will get some international competitive juices flowing!

steve

wts and Steve thank you so much, I appreciate your comments,
    Really a bit disappointed about Rafa! But still have the Olympics to get the Gold medal.
    it's going to be an entertained summer !
    hugs to both!