Lot Going On.....

124»

Comments

• jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member

LMAO!!!!
    C'mon girls.....let's paint the town!!!! SOOOOOOOOO friggin ready...... Omg, we could tear Pete's stuff UP!!!! LOL...way too funny thinking what little prankster things Kathy has up her sleeve....SUCH the sly dog she is.......WAY fun.......looking forward to a reunion Kathy and Judy....omg...GIRL!!!!

Jen

when your ready we will make
    when your ready we will make a plan/ promise. Pepe comon over and party with us!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    jjaj133 said:

when your ready we will make a plan/ promise. Pepe comon over and party with us!

Done i'm starting to swim right now will arrive in
    a couple of months! LOL. ( if sharks allow it )
  • janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member

Dear Jennie,this is
    Dear Jennie,this is definitely not what I wanted to hear from you.I have been thinking of you although I don't log in a lot.You have been always braver than what I think.Your persitence and courage will be paid back soon.I am sure you can handle this well and be clear again soon.Best luck with all the treatments.You are in my prayers as always.Take care.

You can get beyond this too,
    You can get beyond this too, Jennie. You CAN get to NED again!! Everything with this damn disease is a hassle, but one thing at a time.
  • Doc_Hawk
    Doc_Hawk Member Posts: 685
    jjaj133 said:

Viva Las Vegas
    Can I go to??? Pretty please?? Vegas is only a few hours away and I can bring the bike. I can get some one on the handlebars, one on the gas tank and a third on the backseat!
  • RickMurtagh
    RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member
    ouch
    Jennie,
    Read your post with my glasses off. Easy to read the stuff in upper case. Was interesting when I got near the end where I read 'Craig...can KISS MY BUTT!!!' Thought I might have misread it so I got my glasses.
    So sorry to hear of the brain mets, but so happy to see you meeting the situation head on! You are an inspiration!
    peace
    Rick
  • jjaj133
    Doc_Hawk said:

Viva Las Vegas
    Can I go to??? Pretty please?? Vegas is only a few hours away and I can bring the bike. I can get some one on the handlebars, one on the gas tank and a third on the backseat!

anyone is
    anyone is welcome,Doc.wouldn't that be a site! Oh wait it's Vegas, no one would notice ; )
  • jjaj133
    pepebcn said:

Done i'm starting to swim right now will arrive in
    a couple of months! LOL. ( if sharks allow it )

Pepe you will never get past
    Pepe you will never get past the sharks, you are just to sweet for them to pass up.
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member

Thanks Pete.......
    Yes. I am learning quite a bit new brain stuff! .... You expecting some good news today????? Share ...share. :-)
    Jenne

another clear ct scan despite a record high cea
    go figure,

hugs,
    pete

ps tcm is great but is a part of my jigsaw puzzle not the whole picture. checkout gcmaf thread if you want a laugh and don't mind my rants about onc's, a few good ideas buried in their.
  • omrhill
    omrhill Member Posts: 125
    TP?
    Hey Jennie - what a mess! But you know that. Your posts are always helpful to me, and even this post, as dismal as the topic is, reads of hope and determination. You will kick this thing. But then there's my standard fallback plan too that works for my 16 year old daughter and her friends. Whenever one of them gets dumped or mistreated by a boy, I always suggest that we go toilet-paper his house or car. We've never actually done it, of course, but the thought of streaming white TP flowing through their trees or around their tires always makes the girls laugh. Shall we TP the hospital? The doctor? Your head?
    Just trying to be silly.
    Robin
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member

ouch
    Jennie,
    Read your post with my glasses off. Easy to read the stuff in upper case. Was interesting when I got near the end where I read 'Craig...can KISS MY BUTT!!!' Thought I might have misread it so I got my glasses.
    So sorry to hear of the brain mets, but so happy to see you meeting the situation head on! You are an inspiration!
    peace
    Rick

What???
    Hey Rick

I think you misread it.....Phil said "Kiss My Grits" after Jennie said something similar further up the post.

...but she did not link me to that, LOL!

I'm in the clear - I'm innocent:)

See you.
  • Doc_Hawk
    Doc_Hawk Member Posts: 685
    jjaj133 said:

anyone is
    anyone is welcome,Doc.wouldn't that be a site! Oh wait it's Vegas, no one would notice ; )

Getting noticed in Vegas
    isn't an easy thing to do. Not even if we were all riding the scooter in feathered head dresses and rhinestones!
  • lilacbrroller
    lilacbrroller Member Posts: 412 Member
    good luck! Hang in there!
    -

- Karin (newbie)
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    omrhill said:

TP?
    Hey Jennie - what a mess! But you know that. Your posts are always helpful to me, and even this post, as dismal as the topic is, reads of hope and determination. You will kick this thing. But then there's my standard fallback plan too that works for my 16 year old daughter and her friends. Whenever one of them gets dumped or mistreated by a boy, I always suggest that we go toilet-paper his house or car. We've never actually done it, of course, but the thought of streaming white TP flowing through their trees or around their tires always makes the girls laugh. Shall we TP the hospital? The doctor? Your head?
    Just trying to be silly.
    Robin

Hey Robin....
    GIRL....... Get that TP out and let's tear the town up!!!! LOL.... Sounds like a hellava idea to me!

Jen
  • idlehunters

-

- Karin (newbie)

Thanks Karin
    You NEWBIE you! :-). Nice to meet you!

Jen
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Jennie
    Jennie,
    Wow my friend. Just got caught up on this and I'm sending my love your way. Right on that your docs have a plan and that you are working it. I am so sorry that you had to come up against this one. I know it is something we all fear but Tara and Lance and many others have gone before you and had great success.
    You will stay in my prayers.

Aloha,
    Kathleen

Do you mind if I ask a bit about the headache? How long did it last and did you try to medicate yourself? I ask because **** and I almost went to the ER last Friday at 3am because he was in such horrible pain from a headache. I was just about to call the ambulance and then after two aspirin it started to get better. It was resolved within 12 hours. Of course in the back of my head I was thinking "what if..." Did your headache go away? Thanks for helping out.
  • idlehunters

Jennie
    Jennie,
    Wow my friend. Just got caught up on this and I'm sending my love your way. Right on that your docs have a plan and that you are working it. I am so sorry that you had to come up against this one. I know it is something we all fear but Tara and Lance and many others have gone before you and had great success.
    You will stay in my prayers.

Aloha,
    Kathleen

Do you mind if I ask a bit about the headache? How long did it last and did you try to medicate yourself? I ask because **** and I almost went to the ER last Friday at 3am because he was in such horrible pain from a headache. I was just about to call the ambulance and then after two aspirin it started to get better. It was resolved within 12 hours. Of course in the back of my head I was thinking "what if..." Did your headache go away? Thanks for helping out.

Hi Kathleen
    The headache came on fast and hard and would not stop. I am NOT a headache person so this was quite odd and of course a red flag. No...the pain did not go away with even heavy morphine until they gave me steroids because the met was swelling and THAT was causing the pain. I am taking 2 steroid pills a day right now to make sure no swelling starts again before Cyberknife next week. I gotta say too I can't wait to get off the steroids cause they are making me extremely FAT!!! I can't quit eating....lol! Good to hear from you and ****. Those headaches I think will keep us on our toes! You take care girl!

Jennie