Cleaning for a Reason

salls41
salls41 Member Posts: 340
This has probably been posted before but I didn't know about it until someone sent the information to me this week. Too late for me, but maybe some of you other new in treatment ladies can take advantage! Get that help cleaning!
http://www.cleaningforareason.org/

Comments

• missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Like many others,
    tried and tried to get on this--was never able to. Maybe they've improved it over the last couple of years with more cleaning companies. I sure hope so for those who need it. To me, it was a great concept, with very poor execution. I'm interested to hear about anyone having luck with it.

Hugs, Renee
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    missrenee said:

Like many others,
    tried and tried to get on this--was never able to. Maybe they've improved it over the last couple of years with more cleaning companies. I sure hope so for those who need it. To me, it was a great concept, with very poor execution. I'm interested to hear about anyone having luck with it.

Hugs, Renee

This is a great source but
    This is a great source but it seems that many that tried it didn't get anyone to help.
  • AngieD
    AngieD Member Posts: 493
    Noel said:

This is a great source but
    This is a great source but it seems that many that tried it didn't get anyone to help.

It worked for me and was great!!!!
    I think they must have improved it and have more participating companies. I was diagnosed the first of the year and was accepted the day after I applied. So, I had Merry Maids (2 ladies for 2 hrs every month for 4 months, Feb thru May). It was excellent and I'd encourage anyone to apply. The rest of us could help with this by encouraging cleaning companies in our towns to participate.
    Angie