OT bad weekend

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
MY teen niece had to be cut OUT OF HER car on Sat...(she is ok went home yesterday) and my 7 yr old grandson got stitches in forehead the next day...then my good friends mom to ER yesterday also!

Just venting...ahhhhh

Denise

Vacation in 11 days MUCH needed..

Comments

• SlowRollin
    SlowRollin Member Posts: 75
    Hang in there
    "When it rains, it pours," seems to have more meaning after treatment.

Fathers day weekend, then a couple more days and you're set for vacation. You can make it.

Sorry to hear about your niece and grandson.
  • CMW48
    CMW48 Member Posts: 11
    Wow!
    That's a series of unfortunate events! Hope everyone is feeling better soon and that you can get the break you need.

I'm a little nervous of vacations, myself, as the last one I took (last month) I was diagnosed with cancer! But I'm sure yours will be better. :) God bless you!
  • StaceyPMD1121
    StaceyPMD1121 Member Posts: 65
    My Prayers are with you Denise!

My prayers are with you Denise:

My prayers are also go out to your neice & grandson that they will heal quickly. Try to relax whenever you can to relive your stress. Praying that your vacation is fun, relaxing, and an overall beautiful experience for you. You richly deserve it!

Peace,Blessings,Love,& Hugs,
    Stacey
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    CMW48 said:

Wow!
    That's a series of unfortunate events! Hope everyone is feeling better soon and that you can get the break you need.

I'm a little nervous of vacations, myself, as the last one I took (last month) I was diagnosed with cancer! But I'm sure yours will be better. :) God bless you!

Sending prayers!

Sending prayers!
  • salls41
    salls41 Member Posts: 340
    Wow
    Wow, wicked weekend to say the least. I hope your niece and grandson heal quickly!
  • disneyfan2008
    salls41 said:

Wow
    Wow, wicked weekend to say the least. I hope your niece and grandson heal quickly!

Thanks all...sorry O.T. just
    Thanks all...sorry O.T. just venting! My niece is now home and grandson went to Dr and ok..now showing off the stitches to everyone!

No matter how bad life is Disney makes it better! (for me anyhow)

My last trip my life time like 2nd mom to me from day I was born died! (of breast cancer)I was very sad but knew she wanted me to have good time. I felt bad when I caught myself having fun-but now when I go I"LL remember how great she was...

Denise

MY whole family is going this trip so will be great...2 young adult girls and two young grandkids and my hubby. (which happens to be our 27th anniversary!
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Gosh, you did have a bad
    Gosh, you did have a bad weekend! Hoping that things settled down and you have a wonderful vacation!
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    So sorry you had a bad
    So sorry you had a bad weekend,they say things come in three's so you should be good to go ,i know you are definitely ready for your vacation,have fun.
    Hugs Frankie
  • disneyfan2008

So sorry you had a bad
    So sorry you had a bad weekend,they say things come in three's so you should be good to go ,i know you are definitely ready for your vacation,have fun.
    Hugs Frankie

Grandson went to DR...all
    Grandson went to DR...all ok...stitches out fri..NO HEAD/brain injury...

niece is out of hospital...bruise and banged up but if you saw the car...you'd think the worse..

Denise

10 days until on flight to MICKEY

Micky gets me through the worst times and the best

celebrating our 27th, grandson graduation from Pre school, Daughter's COLLEGE graduation!