Going in for cea etc.

Sonia32
Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
Ok going to get my cea checked, have been avoiding it but I think it's time. So any prayers, vibes sent my way would be appreciated. To those who have me on facebook, yep I'm off it again, will be back just getting stressed by things on it. Maybe be back later on today, tomorrow? but will be back lol.
Having stomach ulcer issues, hopefully it is just a stomach ulcer and nothing else!

Love to all who know me and my nuttiness :-)

Comments

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Thiking of you

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way. Please let us know how you make out.

Cathleen Mary
  • lfondots63
    lfondots63 Member Posts: 818 Member
    Good Luck
    HUGS and good luck. Wonderful Vibes coming your way. I broke down today from anxiety and cried a little. Helped some. My colonoscopy is tomorrow.
  • steved
    steved Member Posts: 834 Member
    Good vibes
    Sending you the best of vibes from the UK. Do remember other things that cause inflammation can sometimes spuriously increase cea so if you have stomach ulcers it may affect the level itself.

We live in nervous times.

steve
  • Momof2plusteentwins
    Momof2plusteentwins Member Posts: 509 Member
    steved said:

Good vibes
    Sending you the best of vibes from the UK. Do remember other things that cause inflammation can sometimes spuriously increase cea so if you have stomach ulcers it may affect the level itself.

We live in nervous times.

steve

Positive Thoughts
    Sonia good vibes are sent your way, Hugs & prayers for you.
    Sandy
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    Please post when you get
    Please post when you get your results, which I hope will be great.
    Take care~
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Sending prayers for a good
    Sending prayers for a good outcome.
    Hugs, Judy
  • steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    praying for the best
    You can count on me sending you the best results. Keep all your positive thoughts. Jeff
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Your Royal Nuttiness :-)
    You're not alone...cancer has a way of doing that to people. (I'm not saying I'm as nutty but others on here certainly are!)
    I kid you...
    Best of luck on your test. Sending good vibes to you.
    ;-)
    -phil
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Dear Sonia
    Praying for best restults on the tests.

Also hoping that you can find some emotional peace, as that could be contributing to your stomach distress.

Hugs and love,

Marie who loves kitties
  • thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    Sending good thoughts and
    Sending good thoughts and prayers your way Sonia! It was nerve racking for me just before my last test also. It turned out good for me, and hopefully for you also!

Best Always, mike
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

Dear Sonia
    Praying for best restults on the tests.

Also hoping that you can find some emotional peace, as that could be contributing to your stomach distress.

Hugs and love,

Marie who loves kitties

Sonia
    Sending good vibes and lots of hugs across the waves. Hoping cea is low number.

Luv,

Wolfen