Done with treatments!

Laralyn
Laralyn Member Posts: 532
As of this morning, I'm officially done with treatments! I celebrated by sleeping the whole day, LOL!

I've been feeling really dizzy and tired today, probably because I was up all night throwing up again, but regardless, I'm glad to be past this milestone. I'm looking forward to healing!

To everyone on the bus behind me: the time will fly and you'll be here too before you know it!

Comments

• TheOtherDitto
    TheOtherDitto Member Posts: 58
    YAY YOU!!!
    I was really hoping you would post today so we could share this very special day with you. You were in my thoughts and prayers all day today. Sorry to hear you were up all night throwing up but glad that you got to catch up on that missed sleep throughout the day today. Now kick back and let the cooking and recovery begin!!!
  • CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,724 Member
    good news
    Hi Laralyn,

Nice to be finished, glad you are celebrating in the normal fashion (zzzzzzzzzz). I hope each day gets better, less nauseated with little dizziness.

Good luck, I am so happy for you.

Matt
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Congrats...
    Even though it might be a few weeks before you start feeling somewhat back to normal. Just know that since you are finished each day behind you is a day closer to feeling better.

Awesome job, you kicked butt and soon the rewards will be realized.

Best,
    John
  • phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Oh Laralyn.....I'm so happy for you
    I want to dance ya around the kitchen. It IS a huge milestone, you made it to the end...we all will, but for us right behind you, there's comfort knowing you crossed the finish line...you did, and we will, too.

I'm sorry you're still feeling so punk....but now you DO have the luxery of staying bed, cuz you don't need to go to rads (I hate the fact that I have to be so "busy" when I really don't feel particularily good).

You did good, honey... :)

p
  • Tim6003
    Tim6003 Member Posts: 1,514 Member

Oh Laralyn.....I'm so happy for you
    I want to dance ya around the kitchen. It IS a huge milestone, you made it to the end...we all will, but for us right behind you, there's comfort knowing you crossed the finish line...you did, and we will, too.

I'm sorry you're still feeling so punk....but now you DO have the luxery of staying bed, cuz you don't need to go to rads (I hate the fact that I have to be so "busy" when I really don't feel particularily good).

You did good, honey... :)

p

Congrats Laralyn...
    Glad you are done!!!

Happy for you and rest now ......

Tim
  • Tonsil Dad
    Tonsil Dad Member Posts: 488
    Tim6003 said:

Congrats Laralyn...
    Glad you are done!!!

Happy for you and rest now ......

Tim

Well Done.!!
    Kick back and "cook" for a couple of weeks Laralyn and then you will be
    well on the road to recovery. Congrats on finishing it should only get better
    from now on, I pray all goes well.

God bless
    Tonsil dad,

Dan.
  • ooo
    ooo Member Posts: 105
    Well done!

Well done!
  • Ingrid K
    Ingrid K Member Posts: 813
    ooo said:

Well done!

Well done!

yeah for you
    Laralynn, good for you... you get to get off the bus first! Now do as everyone else has said, rest your body and you will soon be feeling better. Sleep as much as you can, it will help pass the time until you are stronger. I hope you are done with the vomit phase of this, that alone will help you immensely.

But all in all, you finished treatments and that's a big deal... hip hip hooray !
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Hi Laralyn
    I am very glad for you, now the healing process can begin and before long all this will only have been a bad dream.

God bless
    Hondo
  • Greend
    Greend Member Posts: 678
    Congrats
    Ya done good!

Denny
  • Sam999
    Sam999 Member Posts: 319 Member
    Greend said:

Congrats
    Ya done good!

Denny

Wow! Time does go by fast. I
    Wow! Time does go by fast. I remember reading your posts when my treatment had not stated and used to think i am few weeks behind you. So happy for you! Must feel so good not to go for treatments and not face the mask! Wish you a very speedy recovery in coming days.

Sam
  • Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    A long~~~
    and healthy life is wished for you~~~congratulations