re my pain post

glinka65
glinka65 Member Posts: 132
thank you all for the thoughts and advice, got my pet scans back and it was not good, the chemo i was on did nothing, i now have a 6 cm mass on my abdominal wall, that explains the pain for sure, and a 2.5 cm mass on the lobe of my liver, i hope to start radiation next week and meet with the dr. at moffit on thursday, thank you all so much for your thoughts and concern im trying my best to stay upbeat, and you guys are a huge help with that!! hope one day all this wont be needed, until then i thank all of you guys!!! thanks again for letting me vent!!! Tommy!!!

Comments

• steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    praying for the best
    Sorry to hear about the masses and pray the radiation treatment helps to get the tumors. Its good they are starting next week. Stay as strong as possible. You know we are all here for you. Jeff
  • glinka65
    glinka65 Member Posts: 132

praying for the best
    Sorry to hear about the masses and pray the radiation treatment helps to get the tumors. Its good they are starting next week. Stay as strong as possible. You know we are all here for you. Jeff

thanks jeff!!! hope all is
    thanks jeff!!! hope all is well with you!!!
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    Sorry to hear that Tommy.
    I

Sorry to hear that Tommy.
    I hope the next round of treatments help with the tumors.
    TommyCat
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    Glinka65
    Getting poor results from a procedure is sure disappointing. Hope they can resolve the pain. Best of luck to you.
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    Glinka65
    Getting poor results from a procedure is sure disappointing. Hope they can resolve the pain. Best of luck to you.
  • annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    I'm so sorry the news wasn't better.
    I've gone through two failed chemos myself, and i know how hard it is to get those results. For me, it made the bad news all that much worse, that i had suffered needlessly. Is there any chance for surgery?
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Sorry
    Sorry that your results weren't better but hoping that when you get with your doctor they can provide a new treatment program for you that will help reduce your tumors. Wishing you the best and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kim
  • Doc_Hawk
    Doc_Hawk Member Posts: 685
    Prayers
    I'll pray for improved health and strength for you. Very sorry for your set back and I'll be waiting to here an update on your situation. God Bless.

Doc
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    So sorry to hear this. Hang
    So sorry to hear this. Hang on, Moffitt is the best! Vent away, I do it all the time. Let us know what is gonna happens going forward.
    Judy