Not good news

2»

Comments

• Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Pam M said:

Very Sorry
    What a terrible blow. You must be terrified. I'm hoping something comes up to make treatment a more viable option.

As for breaking down - you've been so strong for so long. Just because you cried doesn't mean you don't continue to be a very strong woman. I just hate that you have to be.

Debbie
    I'm so sorry to read this news about Jim. A good cry is warranted, to be sure. Yes- Believe Jim can also beat this new battle, and keep him in the Positive. There was a recent post which cited Paw Paw and Willard Water for use with C that shows in the lung...
    Believe, Debbie, and help Jim to truly Believe.

kcass
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Kent Cass said:

Debbie
    I'm so sorry to read this news about Jim. A good cry is warranted, to be sure. Yes- Believe Jim can also beat this new battle, and keep him in the Positive. There was a recent post which cited Paw Paw and Willard Water for use with C that shows in the lung...
    Believe, Debbie, and help Jim to truly Believe.

kcass

Positve Energy
    Debbie,

Sending positive thoughts and energy to Jim as well as you!!!

Greg
  • Pumakitty
    Pumakitty Member Posts: 652
    Much love and prayers
    Debbie,

I am so sorry to read this. I pray they can find something that cna help and your get some good news.

Kathy
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Hi Debbie
    I am very sorry to hear this but we both know the power of the God we serve and that he is still in the business of making miracles happen, I am praying for you both every day.

Hondo
  • fisrpotpe
    fisrpotpe Member Posts: 1,349 Member
    Many
    Many prayers being sent for the two of you and the doctors. May you find strength, wisdom, understanding and hear from the doctors a plan.

Positive thoughts being sent your way.

john
  • mls351w
    mls351w Member Posts: 90
    fisrpotpe said:

Many
    Many prayers being sent for the two of you and the doctors. May you find strength, wisdom, understanding and hear from the doctors a plan.

Positive thoughts being sent your way.

john

so sorry
    I cannot think of anything better to say than what everyone else has already stated.
    Sometimes all that is left, is to hold on to hope and do not give up!
  • josh r.
    josh r. Member Posts: 264 Member
    Keep the faith
    Debbie and Jim,
    Like all the rest of your teamates our prayers are with you. We share and understand your tears and fears and also feel the courage and strength of both of you. Josh r.
  • dennis318
    dennis318 Member Posts: 349 Member
    josh r. said:

Keep the faith
    Debbie and Jim,
    Like all the rest of your teamates our prayers are with you. We share and understand your tears and fears and also feel the courage and strength of both of you. Josh r.

prayer for you tonight
    thoughts of heartfelt hope to you both, the roads seems so long, and then we have to go the extra, be strong....In my thoughts tonight. Dennis
  • Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    So understand your feelings
    Debbie:

I am so sorry to hear this news and can so understand your feelings and truly feel your pain. I know what it's like to hear that news and I too was so afraid of losing Charlie (which will be 2 years this August). It's so scary; but you do the best you can do and pray for the best. I won't sugar coat it; it's a tough road. But if you would ever like to PM me or talk or e-mail me just PM me and I will be happy to talk with you. Just know that there is someone here that truly knows what you're going thru and am praying for you and Jim. God Bless!

Jan (Basketcase)