Clean MRI

chicken2799
chicken2799 Member Posts: 105
I had my four month follow up at UAB on Wednesday, and the MRI is still stable. They said it looks better this time than it did the last time. My next follow up will be in four months! Praise God!!!!

Michelle
Mobile, Al
DX: 10/20/09 AA3

Comments

• BenLenBo
    BenLenBo Member Posts: 145 Member
    Congrats on a great MRI! It
    Congrats on a great MRI! It is amazing how the brain and body work to recover and heal.
    May you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend with your family and friends.
  • connsteele
    connsteele Member Posts: 232
    So happy for you
    Good to hear the great news. You are a great example of how hope isn't a pipedream, it's about how things can really turn out.
  • PBJ Austin
    PBJ Austin Member Posts: 347 Member

So happy for you
    Good to hear the great news. You are a great example of how hope isn't a pipedream, it's about how things can really turn out.

HOORAY!!
    I'm so glad to hear your news. When I joined this board in 2009 they told us my kid sister would never go into remission and she could be gone by 2012. But kid sis never does anything that is expected of her so she went into remission in less than a year and she's still going strong. Her last clear MRI was in April 2012. You and kid sis are living proof we can beat this monster.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news, I'm doing a happy chicken dance just for you.

Pam
  • cindysuetoyou
    cindysuetoyou Member Posts: 513
    Yay!
    I loved reading this great report, Michelle! I'm so glad and I'm thanking God that you received such great news! Have a wonderful, blessed summer!

Love and blessings,
    Cindy
  • alutiiqmom
    alutiiqmom Member Posts: 256
    What a blessing
    Great news Michelle-
    I am very happy for you and your family. Praise Be to God! Enjoy your family.

Edna
  • barbn
    barbn Member Posts: 33
    happy
    I am so happy for your good results.
    Thank GOD! Heis Good
  • chicken2799
    Thanks to all of you!!!
    Thanks to BenLenBo, Connsteele, Cindy, Edna and barbn. I really appreciate everyone on this site!

Pam I am so glad that your sister is doing great as well. Thanks so much for your nice words of encouragement.

It has been a long road, and I know that my journey is far from over, but it is this site that I feel blessed for being a part of. There are so many of you that I follow and pray for each day. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks again,

Michelle

Mobile, Al
  • alutiiqmom
    alutiiqmom Member Posts: 256

Thanks to all of you!!!
    Thanks to BenLenBo, Connsteele, Cindy, Edna and barbn. I really appreciate everyone on this site!

Pam I am so glad that your sister is doing great as well. Thanks so much for your nice words of encouragement.

It has been a long road, and I know that my journey is far from over, but it is this site that I feel blessed for being a part of. There are so many of you that I follow and pray for each day. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks again,

Michelle

Mobile, Al

Thanks Michelle
    Michelle:

thank you for staying in touch with everyone on this site and giving us all hope. We need to hear from survivors like you. I need to watch your "youtube" video. I believe in God with all of my heart. He has been with us throughout this whole journey. I could not survive this without the power of prayer. Bless you Michelle. I pray for you, that you have Life in Abundance. That everyday is filled with joy, love and hope over flowing.

love, Edna and Sarah
  • chicken2799

Thanks Michelle
    Michelle:

thank you for staying in touch with everyone on this site and giving us all hope. We need to hear from survivors like you. I need to watch your "youtube" video. I believe in God with all of my heart. He has been with us throughout this whole journey. I could not survive this without the power of prayer. Bless you Michelle. I pray for you, that you have Life in Abundance. That everyday is filled with joy, love and hope over flowing.

love, Edna and Sarah

Thank You So Much
    Edna,

Thanks so much!

My prayers are always with everyone on this site as well.

My Princess turned 5 on Friday, and I feel so blessed to have been giving the chance to be here for that. She is a blessing to my husband and I, and I can not imagine being taken from her! I fought fertility problems, and we adopted MacKenzie in 2007. My husband and I were allowed by the birth mother to be in the delivery room, and she also let him cut the cord. He was the first to hold her, and we have had her from that minute on. They put us in a separate wing of the hospital. She is truly my Gift From God!!! I have a lot to be thankful for!!

I get very nervous every time it gets close to my follow ups! Even when I get a headache it makes me nervous. I just have to trust in God's plan. That is why I love this site because I don't have to pretend to be brave if I don't feel brave. I also get a look into how my family is feeling.

I lost my Mom to a Brain Tumor when I was 8, and I remember some of it. Then my best friend was diagnosed with one in 2004 and passed away in 2005 and I remember all of what she went through. Now I have lived in just 5 years later. I tell everyone that they may have lost the battle, but they showed me how to fight!!!

Michelle
    Mobile, Al
    DX AA3 10/20/09