Regorafenib (and/or mytomycin C)

2»

Comments

• lena_hope
    lena_hope Member Posts: 6
    pepebcn said:

Hi Lena I have been speaking to my onc today.
    he told me as I told you it is only available for SS patients , he does not know if they would accept private or foreign customers since is a huge trial were there are many countries involved, it seems Spain is leading the trail from this hospital, try to contact there in the oncologic trials department.( in Spanish: departamento de ensayos clinicos)

ICO Hospitalet
    Hospital Duran i Reynals 
    Gran Via de l’Hospitalet 199-203
    08908 l’Hospitalet de Llobregat
    93 260 77 33
    Will supply tomorrow couple more hospitals which are involved in the trial in Barcelona.
    Hugs!

Clinical trial
    Hi Pepe,

The hospital that we have contacted in Malaga is having the clinical trial. However, they said that they won't start recruiting until July.

If she goes to the hospital you told me about, would she be able to get the drug before the trial phase IIIb starts (under compasive use)?

Thanks again

Lena
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    lena_hope said:

Clinical trial
    Hi Pepe,

The hospital that we have contacted in Malaga is having the clinical trial. However, they said that they won't start recruiting until July.

If she goes to the hospital you told me about, would she be able to get the drug before the trial phase IIIb starts (under compasive use)?

Thanks again

Lena

Lena ,I don't know but what I know is that they are already
    giving the drug under this hospital supervision.
    Hugs.
  • lena_hope
    lena_hope Member Posts: 6
    pepebcn said:

Lena ,I don't know but what I know is that they are already
    giving the drug under this hospital supervision.
    Hugs.

France is opening up open-label access
    Thank you so much Pepe. We got her an appointment in France

She will strat the treartment in June :)

Lena
  • pepebcn
    lena_hope said:

France is opening up open-label access
    Thank you so much Pepe. We got her an appointment in France

She will strat the treartment in June :)

Lena

Great Lena ! if you need anything from here just let me
    know!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn said:

Great Lena ! if you need anything from here just let me
    know!

Lena where in France ? what hospital?
    May be you will be near Barcelona! LOL.
    Have a hug!
  • coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
    pepebcn said:

Lena where in France ? what hospital?
    May be you will be near Barcelona! LOL.
    Have a hug!

Bayer just submitted a New Drug application to the US FDA
    seeking approval for regorafenib for treatment of mCRC.Application for European marketing authorization also submitted so perhaps more readily available to more in need in the near future.....
  • pepebcn
    coloCan said:

Bayer just submitted a New Drug application to the US FDA
    seeking approval for regorafenib for treatment of mCRC.Application for European marketing authorization also submitted so perhaps more readily available to more in need in the near future.....

Steve do you know anything about ZALTRAP?
    Hugs!
  • coloCan
    pepebcn said:

Steve do you know anything about ZALTRAP?
    Hugs!

Pepe,last I'd read on Zaltrap was April 5 at
    inpharm.com/print/172095
    ,announcing FDA's granting "priority review" with a bit of info on it

I've come across other stuff but have no links,such as Rilotumumab (typing that got me dizzy),Ganetespib and MORab-004.....
  • coloCan
    coloCan said:

Pepe,last I'd read on Zaltrap was April 5 at
    inpharm.com/print/172095
    ,announcing FDA's granting "priority review" with a bit of info on it

I've come across other stuff but have no links,such as Rilotumumab (typing that got me dizzy),Ganetespib and MORab-004.....

Pepe,latest on Zaltrap:
    medpagetoday.com/MeetingCoverage/ASCO/32902
  • pepebcn
    coloCan said:

Pepe,latest on Zaltrap:
    medpagetoday.com/MeetingCoverage/ASCO/32902

Thanks so much !
    Steve.
  • Gso777
    Gso777 Member Posts: 1
    luvmum said:

It's not working for her
    Hi Tara, got the CT result and both the liver and lung tumor are bigger than before. So they are going to stop this drug for her.
    Do u know if there are any other drugs that will be out this year?
    How are you feeling with gemzar?
    Best wishes to you,
    Dora

How do you get into real regorafenib and not placebo?
    Hi Dora,

How did your mom get into clinical trial in HK and got the real regorafenib and not placebo. Which hospital she had gone to? Queen Mary hospital or Prince Wales ? I am an advanced colon cancer patient in Macau. My Onc trys to help me into either one clinical trial but were told 50/50 chance to get placebo. I am in an urgent need, can't waste time on placebo. Tell us how is your mom doing now. What chemo she is on?

Thanks

G.so
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Should be FDA approved about the end of summer. One of the other web sites like Colon Cancer Allience or Fight Colorectal Cancer has had some articles on this drug. That is where I found out what the status of approval stands. Check their web sites and if you join (no charge to join) they will send you e-mail updates on colorectal cancer, web discussions, etc.

A member of the colon club just received this drug at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She posted that she received it just a few days ago.

Best wishes to all - Tina
  • rajivmmehta
    rajivmmehta Member Posts: 1
    luvmum said:

Hi pepe,

Since its a trial, they use it as single agent. 120mg per day for three weeks.

Any evidence shows it works better with other drugs? Using this alone made my mum stay at home most of the time. Cannot imagine if she has to use it with other drugs.

It works very well on the other patient whom I met in the hospital! He does not have much pain and can still go to work and travel when he was taking it.

Best wishes,
    Dora

hi

we are to administer regarofenib to my father and hence looking at patients who have taken this medicine adn how has been the response and its efffectivness.any kind of reply is welcome as we are the first one takin in india.tks and rgds

• jain db
    jain db Member Posts: 8
    for Rajiv

Hi rajiv,

My dad in Delhi is on regarofenib since two weeks. We were told nobody else in india has taken this. He is feeling awful. We are thinking of taking him off it.

ritu malhotra

• gandhi_subash
    gandhi_subash Member Posts: 1
    jain db said:

for Rajiv

Hi rajiv,

My dad in Delhi is on regarofenib since two weeks. We were told nobody else in india has taken this. He is feeling awful. We are thinking of taking him off it.

ritu malhotra

Help On How to get REGORAFENIB in Chennai

Hi Ritu,

My father is a patient of Colon Ca with Liver Mets was on FOLFOX+Erbitux first line Chemo, Right now our Oncologist has indicated Stivarga as the main option right now hence may please let us know reg how did you manage to get stivarga (RegoraFenib) at India (Chennai). so that we'll try it in my father's case too.

Thanks in advance with kind regards.

SUBASH.G

gandhi_subash@yahoo.co.in

s.v.g.subash@gmail.com

• PatchAdams
    PatchAdams Member Posts: 271
    Kimby did

Kimby tried it, Mytomycin, and it almost killed her.  

Terry used it and it didn't help her but by then, her rectal cancer was in her NOSE and thyroid.  I know a lot of people asked Kimby about it on Colon Club.  I 'think' she used the same username on Colon Club so you could do a search.  I've deleted all the emails  and private messages from people who've died because I couldn't deal with the reminders of the loss. 

• Fede
    Fede Member Posts: 7

Kimby did

Kimby tried it, Mytomycin, and it almost killed her.  

Terry used it and it didn't help her but by then, her rectal cancer was in her NOSE and thyroid.  I know a lot of people asked Kimby about it on Colon Club.  I 'think' she used the same username on Colon Club so you could do a search.  I've deleted all the emails  and private messages from people who've died because I couldn't deal with the reminders of the loss. 

Hi,

I was researching a bit

Hi,

I was researching a bit about the Regorafenib for my father, it was launched in the State in the first quarter 2012, but I can not find positive responses, I have only heard about awful side effects and no efficacy, is it true? or it is a total failure, one more chemo failure?

Thanks, but I can not find out information (experiences enough) about this NEW drug... somebody could tell me the experiences?

A hug for all.