Just for fun - Bio Question for all my message board friends

2»

Comments

• longtermsurvivor
    longtermsurvivor Member Posts: 1,842 Member
    denistd said:

Bio
    Another Brit here, from the east end of London. Was a musician. Started out with Steve Marriott and the Frantiks, moved on to The Syndicats with Steve Howe (pre-Yes) and then with Tony Jackson and the Vibrations. Moved to the US in 1974 and started a business. Business did not work out so had to get a real job. Played with a band in New Hampshire for quite a while before moving to York, Pa. Retired now. 3 years since finishing TX for laryngeal cancer. Hi Brian

headed to London this afternoon
    My wife has a full service PR/Marketing firm. We end up traveling more than we'd actually like to, visiting potential venues for meetings and events. Headed to London on the 4PM out of XNA, arrive at Healthrow about 11AM. Got a lot of things to do while there. I admit I really like London. Headed from there to Stuttgart for a few days. Having to pack some ensure, not a lot of room in my bag for extras!

Pat
  • BrianKrashpad
    BrianKrashpad Member Posts: 188

headed to London this afternoon
    My wife has a full service PR/Marketing firm. We end up traveling more than we'd actually like to, visiting potential venues for meetings and events. Headed to London on the 4PM out of XNA, arrive at Healthrow about 11AM. Got a lot of things to do while there. I admit I really like London. Headed from there to Stuttgart for a few days. Having to pack some ensure, not a lot of room in my bag for extras!

Pat

Bon voyage!
    Or maybe I should say Gute Reise!

I've never been to mainland Europe, only Ireland and England.

Sigh. Someday.
  • denistd
    denistd Member Posts: 597

Bon voyage!
    Or maybe I should say Gute Reise!

I've never been to mainland Europe, only Ireland and England.

Sigh. Someday.

Bio
    Hey Doc, have a good time in London and Stuttgart, both great cities, London my favorite of course, had a blast there bashing my old guitar in the sixties and seventies, played in Stuttgart too as well as all over Germany. Used to love playing at the Star Club in Hamburg. Hey Krashpad good to see you here too, I am doing great, over 3 years now since diagnosis, you seem to be doing great, rock on brother.
  • BrianKrashpad
    BrianKrashpad Member Posts: 188
    denistd said:

Bio
    Hey Doc, have a good time in London and Stuttgart, both great cities, London my favorite of course, had a blast there bashing my old guitar in the sixties and seventies, played in Stuttgart too as well as all over Germany. Used to love playing at the Star Club in Hamburg. Hey Krashpad good to see you here too, I am doing great, over 3 years now since diagnosis, you seem to be doing great, rock on brother.

Ta
    and back atcha mate!

Rock on!

Btw, we recorded a 10-song album late last year, you can listen to the whole thing with one click here for free:

http://soundcloud.com/brian-krashpad

You can also DOWNLOAD the whole bleedin' thing free! Here:

http://crashpadband.com/music.html

Play loud laddie!
  • dclear14
    dclear14 Member Posts: 36

Ta
    and back atcha mate!

Rock on!

Btw, we recorded a 10-song album late last year, you can listen to the whole thing with one click here for free:

Play loud laddie!

bio
    My husband Robert and I have 6 children, ages 23 - 6 years old, and we just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary on May 5th. We renewed our vows and had all our children stand up with us and celebrated with a reception. We were supposed to be leaving on 5/19 for the Dominican Republic to renew on the beach also, but Robert still has the peg tube and would not be able to enjoy himself. So we will try to reschedule for next year. He finished treatment on April 2, 2012.
  • dclear14
    dclear14 Member Posts: 36
    dclear14 said:

bio
    My husband Robert and I have 6 children, ages 23 - 6 years old, and we just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary on May 5th. We renewed our vows and had all our children stand up with us and celebrated with a reception. We were supposed to be leaving on 5/19 for the Dominican Republic to renew on the beach also, but Robert still has the peg tube and would not be able to enjoy himself. So we will try to reschedule for next year. He finished treatment on April 2, 2012.

We live in Nazareth, PA.
    We live in Nazareth, PA. Robert works in retail and I am back in college taking courses toward a nursing degree.
  • Laralyn
    Laralyn Member Posts: 532

Ta
    and back atcha mate!

Rock on!

Play loud laddie!

Short bio
    I'm a 47 year old female video game designer who lives in the San Francisco area. It's a rare occupation for women, especially at my age, and even more so at my level (VP of Creative).

I'm in a long term relationship with a great guy, Charlie, who has been a rock throughout this treatment!

I grew up as an Army brat, which was great preparation for the kind of itinerate lifestyle video game development demands (because companies are always going under, and there are only so many places you can find development companies). I was born in Italy, and lived several places in Missouri (home state when Dad was overseas, Springfield & St. Louis) as well as in Virginia, Kansas, Oakland, and Merritt Island, Florida. As an adult, I've lived in Poughkeepsie (college), St. Louis, Branson and a couple places around it, Raleigh, Seattle, Omaha (where I met Charlie), Chicago, LA, Austin, San Diego, and now San Francisco. Whew!

It's great to find out more about all the people who have been so much help for me here. :-)