Need strength and prayers

2»

Comments

• Monicalynn
    Monicalynn Member Posts: 61
    Jobi said:

Prayers
    Praying for strength and healing for you Kat!

Dorene

prayers
    Sending my thoughts and prayers your way Kat!
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Your guardian angel was with
    Your guardian angel was with you! Keeping you in prayer!
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    UGH!
    Hi Kat – I love to see your posts. So sorry you experienced something else. Seriously? I’m speechless. Don’t know what to say to this. I’m just glad that you are OK. Please always check in with us. Let us know how you’re doing. OK? Prayers continue..
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Kat,
    You are amazing! Hope you have a wonderful trip. We all know that you definitely deserve it.

xoxo,
    Jean

Wow is about all I can think
    Wow is about all I can think right now. Praise God you are alright from the accident. Have a fun trip Kat and thanks for the update.

Hugs, Diane
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    grams2jc said:

Enough already!
    I always say I can't catch a break with King Kong's catcher's mit and you my dear are in the same boat.

So glad you both were not badly hurt and that you can get your back fixed before your birthday and your trips.

Hope your pain eases soon,

Jennifer

That would have been so
    That would have been so scary and just plain awful Kat. Thankful that you and the little girl are ok.

Prayers and hugs,

Angie
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    I am sooo sorry!
    But agree that it could have been FAR worse so thank God for that! Prayers covering you Kat, that you feel better soon and get through another "bump" on this road. The picture of you two is adorable! Keep that positive attitude going honey...it helps keep you strong.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    sea60 said:

I am sooo sorry!
    But agree that it could have been FAR worse so thank God for that! Prayers covering you Kat, that you feel better soon and get through another "bump" on this road. The picture of you two is adorable! Keep that positive attitude going honey...it helps keep you strong.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Wow
    All I can say is wow! What a scary thing to have happen. I'm so thankful that God has his hands on you and things weren't worse. I'm sorry about the pain your in though. My prayers are with you.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    weazer said:

Wow Kat
    Wow Kat, what the heck? I'm so happy that you and the 12 year old lived through the wreck!
    So Sorry to hear you have to have more surgery, it will take a few days before you are not so sore.
    Enjoy your 21st Birthday, and your trip.
    My prayers are with you always take care Sweet sister, and keep us all updated.
    Lots of Hugs....Karie

Lucky and so thankful you
    Lucky and so thankful you and the little girl are ok Kat. Sorry about more surgery for you. I am sending lots or prayers that it will be successful

Hugs, Jan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Prayers... you have them
    Kat... you have my prayers. Holy smoke, so sorry to hear about the accident. God was certainly watching over you and your 12 year old friend. Wishing you well with your recovery and treatment plan. Have a great time celebrating your 21st Happy in Vegas/Europe! I know you will! Oh, congratulations to your boyfriend on his college graduation!

Hugs,
    Ines

You are always in my prayers
    You are always in my prayers Kat. Sorry about the accident..unbelievable. Just so glad you are ok. Congrats to your boyfriend and have a great time on your trip.

Hugs, Lex
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

UGH!
    Hi Kat – I love to see your posts. So sorry you experienced something else. Seriously? I’m speechless. Don’t know what to say to this. I’m just glad that you are OK. Please always check in with us. Let us know how you’re doing. OK? Prayers continue..

I am speechless at reading
    I am speechless at reading what just happened to you. Thank God you and the little girl are alright.

Wishing you a happy birthday, your boyfriend a happy graduation and also wishing you a fun and safe trip.

Keep fighting girl!

Sue :)
  • DianeBC
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Kat,
    You are amazing! Hope you have a wonderful trip. We all know that you definitely deserve it.

xoxo,
    Jean

I'm sending you lots of
    I'm sending you lots of strength and prayers.

Hugs, Diane
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944

Wow
    All I can say is wow! What a scary thing to have happen. I'm so thankful that God has his hands on you and things weren't worse. I'm sorry about the pain your in though. My prayers are with you.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

Boy Sweetie as if you didn't
    Boy Sweetie as if you didn't have enough on your plate. Your attitude for life continues to amaze me. You truly are a wonderful role model in teaching us that we must live for today and tomorrow will take care of itself. I pray that you heal fast so you can enjoy that 21st birthday with those you love. Happy early birthday dear Kat.

Lorrie
  • DianeBC
    JuJuBeez said:

Wow, Kat. You are proof that
    Wow, Kat. You are proof that Guardian Angels exist! I'm sorry you had to go through all this on top of everything else. You just keep getting up! You are amazing! You will hit big in Vegas, I'm sure of it! ;-)

Best wishes to you and your Cutie Patootie! I hope you have a magical time!

xoxo

I hope you had a great
    I hope you had a great birthday Kat. What did you do? And, have fun on your trip!

Hugs, Diane