Happy Mother's Day!

sharpy102
sharpy102 Member Posts: 368 Member
edited May 2012 in Colorectal Cancer #1
This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life....

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there...I miss my Mom...>.<
- Sophie

Comments

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Dear Sophie
    Aren't you a sweetheart! Thank you for the nice Mother's Day greeting.

I know you miss your Mom. How could you not.

Hugs dear and thanks again.

Marie who loves kitties
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Ditto
    Lost my mom in 91 to breast cancer. She was only 56. Love you Mom and wish you were still here. Love and hugs to all you moms out there. You have the hardest job there is, I've been there and know it first hand plus working an 8 hour shift and driving an hour each way. Got 8 kids and 11 grandkids and proud of everyone of them.

Happy MOTHERS DAY LADIES. Kim
  • barbebarb
    barbebarb Member Posts: 464

Ditto
    Lost my mom in 91 to breast cancer. She was only 56. Love you Mom and wish you were still here. Love and hugs to all you moms out there. You have the hardest job there is, I've been there and know it first hand plus working an 8 hour shift and driving an hour each way. Got 8 kids and 11 grandkids and proud of everyone of them.

Happy MOTHERS DAY LADIES. Kim

Happy Mother's Day!
    What a lovely post and sorry for the loss of moms.
    Being a mom is a very challenging job!
    Happy day to all the moms out there...
  • MrsJP
    MrsJP Member Posts: 157
    ")
    Thank you Sophie.
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    MrsJP said:

")
    Thank you Sophie.

Sophie
    thank you for those thoughts Sophie....how very nice to wake up on Mother's Day and read those words.
    I lost my mom to alzheimers and I miss her every day.
    I think about my own daughter who contines to worry and suffer because of my cancer and i wish i could her this pain

Happy Mothers' Day to all

maggie
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    maglets said:

Sophie
    thank you for those thoughts Sophie....how very nice to wake up on Mother's Day and read those words.
    I lost my mom to alzheimers and I miss her every day.
    I think about my own daughter who contines to worry and suffer because of my cancer and i wish i could her this pain

Happy Mothers' Day to all

maggie

thank you
    Sophie i wish i could give you a big (((HUG)) for those words.i remember when you lost your mom i hope you know your mom can never be replaced but just know this all of us moms on this board can give comfort to you.....Godbless...johnnybegood
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member

thank you
    Sophie i wish i could give you a big (((HUG)) for those words.i remember when you lost your mom i hope you know your mom can never be replaced but just know this all of us moms on this board can give comfort to you.....Godbless...johnnybegood

pic
    oh johnny what a lovely new pic!!!

which of your horses is that ?? You look beautiful and strong johnny

mags