OT - Grand daughter

mamolady
mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
This may not sound like much, last night my grand daughter came over to me, took my hands and said " help me".
This was a first for her. She has been mostly non verbal till 2 years ago. She is 8 and has autism. I almost cried! I just had to share.

Cindy

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    :)
    It sounds like a LOT to me Cindy! What a sweet moment between you and your grand daughter. I've got tears just imagining this.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Sue :)
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Yeah!
    What do you mean GrandMa Cindy? That is Huge! Bless your granddaughter's heart. I am happy for you and your family.
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member

Yeah!
    What do you mean GrandMa Cindy? That is Huge! Bless your granddaughter's heart. I am happy for you and your family.

Wonderful!
    That is just wonderful. What a great accomplishment for her! That just puts a big ole smile on my face and a tear in my eye!

Hugs, Debi
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Nobody can melt our hearts like our grands
    So happy for you and her!

Jennifer
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    grams2jc said:

Nobody can melt our hearts like our grands
    So happy for you and her!

Jennifer

I think that is a very big
    I think that is a very big deal and I am sure that it meant the world to you.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    I am so glad
    you shared that with us. I think it was a great thing for you and for her as well.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    fauxma said:

I think that is a very big
    I think that is a very big deal and I am sure that it meant the world to you.

I almost cried, too!
    What a heartfelt story.

Suzanne
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    ladyg said:

I am so glad
    you shared that with us. I think it was a great thing for you and for her as well.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Bumping up
    Doing my best to bump up all of yesterday's posts, past those of last night's spammers, so they don't get lost.