Hello everyone just checking in.

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
Just wanted to say Hi .I Pray everyone is doing ok.I have never forgot your kindness when I was going through Breast Cancer.I am doing ok for now.I have worked hard and lost 66 pounds since Cancer.I am feeling much better.My yearly mamo. and checkup is next month.I just found out about our dear Laurissa.That broke my heart.We had went through a lot at the same time.My heart is very heavy to hear she lost her battle.She was a fighter.God bless her family.Take care everyone.Love ya. Pat

Comments

• debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Wow!
    66 pounds lost....Congrats!! Please share how you did it!

Hugs, Debi
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    debi.18 said:

Wow!
    66 pounds lost....Congrats!! Please share how you did it!

Hugs, Debi

Nice to see you Pat
    Nice to see you here.I am glad that you have been doing well. 65 lb is a great accomplishment!!!!
    Good luck next month.
    Yes, we have lost Laurissa, her spirit and smile are alway with us.
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Nice to hear from you.
    You certainly have been busy. I know losing 66 lbs. was probably no easy task. Congrats on accomplishing that. Good luck next month.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Good to hear from you.
    66 lbs. lost. I am so jealous.
  • ppurdin
    Weight loss
    To answer the questions how I lost the weight.I been doing Weight Watchers and walking some every day that I can .I still have 41 pounds to go.I am hoping by Christmas as it comes off slow.I may also add that I had two Drs. Tell me that I would not loss the weight because of me taking the Cancer pill.I am very stubborn and don,t like to be told I can not do something.So here I am 66 pounds lighter,thank God.So to everyone who is struggling with this Beast of Cancer,hang in their.When things get tuff just pull your big girl pantys up and you will be ok.God bless you all.Love you. Pat.
  • ppurdin
    Weight loss
    To answer the questions how I lost the weight.I been doing Weight Watchers and walking some every day that I can .I still have 41 pounds to go.I am hoping by Christmas as it comes off slow.I may also add that I had two Drs. Tell me that I would not loss the weight because of me taking the Cancer pill.I am very stubborn and don,t like to be told I can not do something.So here I am 66 pounds lighter,thank God.So to everyone who is struggling with this Beast of Cancer,hang in their.When things get tuff just pull your big girl pantys up and you will be ok.God bless you all.Love you. Pat.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    ppurdin said:

Weight loss

Bumping up
    Doing my best to bump up all of yesterday's posts, past those of last night's spammers, so they don't get lost.
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    TraciInLA said:

Bumping up
    Doing my best to bump up all of yesterday's posts, past those of last night's spammers, so they don't get lost.

Hi Pat
    Nice to hear from you. Congratulations on the weight loss. I, too, am struggling, doing WW, exercising. The "cancer pill" may make it more difficult, but I can usually look at my eating habits and lack of exercise as the culprit! Your post is encouraging for everyone.

Suzanne
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Hi Pat way to go, see
    Hi Pat way to go, see Dr.don't always know every thing,the power of self will is over powering.Glad your doing okay.
    Hugs Frankie
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Great to hear from you
    Pat it's great hearing from you. Congratulations on your weight loss! That is huge! You should be very proud of all your hard work. Keep going, you're doing great!