hello kids

fedester
fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
it's been awhile since i checked in.
i had my lastest journey congestive heart failure in march , water in lungs, couid't walk more that 3 feet.
ok now they shocked my heart back in sync.
i am on 7 meds right now but all is well.
i have lost 40 lbs so far with another 60 lbs to go.
i am saddened by the lost of some of your brothers and sisters.
this year is my 8th since dx stage 2, reoccurance in jan 10,
i pray for all who have left us and for all who are in the fight.
be well and never, ever give up!!!
bruce

Comments

• ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    G'day Bruce
    I sometimes reckon we worry too much about the cancer ,there is a whole book full of stuff that'll kill you a lot quicker ,stay well my friend,Ron.
  • John23
    John23 Member Posts: 2,122 Member
    ron50 said:

G'day Bruce
    I sometimes reckon we worry too much about the cancer ,there is a whole book full of stuff that'll kill you a lot quicker ,stay well my friend,Ron.

Ron -
    Ron -

Re:
    "I sometimes reckon we worry too much about the cancer ,there is a
    whole book full of stuff that'll kill you a lot quicker "

Excellent! Profoundly excellent!

(By the way.... You've been holding that fish for quite awhile now.
    Are you ever gonna' eat that thing? People are starting to "talk"....
    Just sayin'..)

Best of health,

John
  • fedester
    fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
    ron50 said:

G'day Bruce

hi ron.
    hope all is well

hi ron.
    hope all is well with you.
    your saying is so true.
    nice hearing from you.
    regards
    bruce

as a good friend of mine says"your a slippery one"
    i guess my time is not done here.
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    fedester said:

hi ron.
    hope all is well

hi ron.
    hope all is well with you.
    your saying is so true.
    nice hearing from you.
    regards
    bruce

as a good friend of mine says"your a slippery one"
    i guess my time is not done here.

Hey Bruce
    Glad you're making lifestyle changes. It's been a L O N G time since the Gilda's Club days...
    What Ron says is so true. I've been saying that for years. There's no guarantee any of us will die of cancer.
    We can always hold out hope for being hit by a meteor, frozen excrement from an airplane, slip on a bar of soap, or any number of things.

I actually was planning on a stroke (it runs on my Dad's side of the family) and cancer had to ruin it!!!
    Glad you "checked in" and not "checked out"
    :-)
    -phil
  • Grace14
    Grace14 Member Posts: 65
    PhillieG said:

Hey Bruce
    Glad you're making lifestyle changes. It's been a L O N G time since the Gilda's Club days...
    What Ron says is so true. I've been saying that for years. There's no guarantee any of us will die of cancer.
    We can always hold out hope for being hit by a meteor, frozen excrement from an airplane, slip on a bar of soap, or any number of things.

I actually was planning on a stroke (it runs on my Dad's side of the family) and cancer had to ruin it!!!
    -phil

Hey Bruce, I'm also stage 2
    Hey Bruce, I'm also stage 2 and people keep saying don't worry you caught it early...but I see so many people with stage 2 having recurrances it's so scary. Where did your cancer come back?
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Update
    Thanks for the update. It's good to see a post from you. Glad you are doing better. Great job on the weight loss. Check in more often if you can.

Kim
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

Update
    Thanks for the update. It's good to see a post from you. Glad you are doing better. Great job on the weight loss. Check in more often if you can.

Kim

Bruce
    So nice to see your post. Am quite familiar with congestive heart failure as hubby used to visit hospital about 4 times a year for it. Problem finally "solved" with placement of pacemaker defibrillator. Hope you are feeling well.

Luv,

Wolfen
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    PhillieG said:

Hey Bruce

-phil

Phil
    Thank you for the e-mail. I don't know how to get an e-mail to you. Obviously I didn;t realize they were so old.
    My wife and I are going to go out by our plane going down on are way home from vacaation Glad to see you have survived so long.