Relay Foe Life -- New Bern, N.C.

Options
ManWithaMission
ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
Ladies, I apologize for taking so long to reply about my relay experance on Friday,April 27,2012. Let me start off by saying that we made it all the way around for the Survivors lap, then the wife and I had to rest. We had a great time there and put our hand prints on the piece of canves for survivors. Even saw last years hand prints on canves.

We had some good food to eat, listened to some great music and watched young people dance to the music. We meet a few friends there and talked with them till they lit the luminaries at 9pm.

I do not have any pictures of me or the back of my t-shirt yet, but I will post them when I do. I do have the Sun Journal(local newspaper)front page picture with me in it,though. I'm the second one up from the bottom on the left side in the Pink hat. I will also post some pictures of me at last years Relay,too. Enjoy.

Will post more photos latter,promise.
Robert

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    No apology needed Robert!
    No apology needed Robert! It is great that you got to go to the relay and got to walk the survivor's lap with your wife. I really love the idea of putting your hand prints on canvas. That's a great idea.

I bet the luminaries were awesome. I just pray that someday, in my lifetime, the cure for cancer will be found.

I can't wait to see your pics.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

No apology needed Robert!
    No apology needed Robert! It is great that you got to go to the relay and got to walk the survivor's lap with your wife. I really love the idea of putting your hand prints on canvas. That's a great idea.

I bet the luminaries were awesome. I just pray that someday, in my lifetime, the cure for cancer will be found.

I can't wait to see your pics.

...can ROCK a pink hat!

Love it! You go, Robert!

Traci
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

...can ROCK a pink hat!

Love it! You go, Robert!

Traci

WTG Robert and I thank you
    WTG Robert and I thank you and your wife for doing this!

Hugs to you both,

Diane
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    Great job to you and your
    Great job to you and your wife,sounds like you had a good time.Can't wait to see the pics.
    Hugs Frankie
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Great job to you and your
    Great job to you and your wife,sounds like you had a good time.Can't wait to see the pics.
    Hugs Frankie

Looking forward to the pics
    Looking forward to the pics of you and your wife at your relay.

Hugs, Jan