Exchange Surgery and Port Removal Complete!!!

Mitzi333
Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
Yes... the Surgery is complete and all went well. My New Girls look GREAT!!!

On the road to recovery... Off work for a week and 2 weeks from teaching my fitness classes. Can't beleieve how times flies... This same time last year I had my double Mas scheduled and 3 more outstanding chemo treatments to complete. Geeeez, so much has happened in the past year. I'm SOOO Thankful that So far, So Good. And... Loving and Appreciating my Hair. Thanks and Praises to GOD!!!

Thanks for All of Your well wishes and prayers!!!

Big Hugs to All of YOU!!!

You're Always in my Prayers!!!

Mitzi ;0)

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    YAY!!!
    Great news Mitzi! Make sure you take your time and rest up. Looking back the year does go by but when you're "in the midst of it", it can seem like forever. This is a good testimony to all those that time does pass and so will treatments & surgeries.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news! Praying for good health!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Yeah!
    Congratulations to you! Wonderful to hear all went well with the exchange and the deportation! Things are definitely looking up for you,Mitzi! Go celebrate!
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Nice
    Glad you got another part of the journey finished.
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Hurray and Praise the Lord!

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Yeah!
    Congratulations to you! Wonderful to hear all went well with the exchange and the deportation! Things are definitely looking up for you,Mitzi! Go celebrate!

Congrats Mitzi!
    Congrats Mitzi!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Nice
    Glad you got another part of the journey finished.

This is great news Mitzi!
    This is great news Mitzi!
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    MGNS said:

Mitzi,
    This brings a smile to my face, I am 5 months ahead of you my dear. Celebrate and enjoy... life is good once more. ♥

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • SlowRollin
    SlowRollin Member Posts: 75

Mitzi,
    This brings a smile to my face, I am 5 months ahead of you my dear. Celebrate and enjoy... life is good once more. ♥

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Congrats!
    We just had surgery, so we have a long road ahead, but it's great to follow your stories and get a better idea of what to expect.

Very happy for you!

Tony
  • SlowRollin
    SlowRollin Member Posts: 75

Mitzi,

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Congrats!
    Oops, double post.