Need help remembering

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
I need some help remembering all our Sisters In Pink who are no longer here with us physically but are in Spirit.

Once again it's time for me to go to my Retreat and I like to be sure that I remember each during some of the private times while there and during the Inipi (Lakota Sweat Lodge) that is an option that I choose to do before the Retreat actually starts as a way of preparing for the Retreat.

I know I am forgetting several (I SO wish there were none to remember) so help please.
The ones who are coming to my befuddle brain are:
Heidijez
Mama G
Moopie

I feel so bad for forgetting - please help!

Winyan The Power Within

Susan

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Pinkflutterby,Irishwhispers,
    Laurissa, Pinkflutterby,Irishwhispers, Thomas the marines wife Lesley there is also a young gal I cannot recall her name it was something like young one she was a very smart and sweet gal. If you would not mind if you could add my Mom and my Sister who also lost the bc battle I would greatly appreciate it.

For those for read this and are in the midst of the fight do not get discouraged! Many, many, many of us survive! My mom survived battling bc for 27 years and had lots of good times during those years my sister battled for 8 and had lots of good times during that time as well. Do Not Lose hope, each day we survive is a day closer to a cure!

Hugs,

RE
  • Rague
    RE said:

Pinkflutterby,Irishwhispers,
    Laurissa, Pinkflutterby,Irishwhispers, Thomas the marines wife Lesley there is also a young gal I cannot recall her name it was something like young one she was a very smart and sweet gal. If you would not mind if you could add my Mom and my Sister who also lost the bc battle I would greatly appreciate it.

For those for read this and are in the midst of the fight do not get discouraged! Many, many, many of us survive! My mom survived battling bc for 27 years and had lots of good times during those years my sister battled for 8 and had lots of good times during that time as well. Do Not Lose hope, each day we survive is a day closer to a cure!

Hugs,

RE

Of Course
    Of course your Mom and Sister will be remembed. All are welcome.

I thought of someone else but we really don't know for sure as it'sx been so long since she was here - Strawberry Shortscake.

Winyan Y The power Within

Susan
  • tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Meena, Terry O'Connor
    What a wonderful thing to do. I have often wanted something here like that.

Peace
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    What a great thing to do,i
    What a great thing to do,i can't add any you already have the one's i know.Have a good time on your Retreat.
    Hugs Frankie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

What a great thing to do,i
    What a great thing to do,i can't add any you already have the one's i know.Have a good time on your Retreat.
    Hugs Frankie

Susan .. I wanted to add ..
    Marsha Mulvey whom left us to join our Pink Angels a few days before Christmas - 2011.

Thank you for including all our fallen Sisters --

Enjoy your retreat, and we look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Peace, Calm and Regeneration I wish for you.

Vicki Sam
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    A very meaningful gesture...
    Remembering, with honor, our friends & sisters passed much too soon...

Kind regards, Susan
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    :(
    This breaks my heart. I hope this ends soon.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    VickiSam said:

Susan .. I wanted to add ..
    Marsha Mulvey whom left us to join our Pink Angels a few days before Christmas - 2011.

Thank you for including all our fallen Sisters --

Enjoy your retreat, and we look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Peace, Calm and Regeneration I wish for you.

Vicki Sam

Thanks for doing this.

Thanks for doing this.
  • Rague
    Unfortunately, 'life'
    Unfortunately, 'life' happened and the Sweat had to be canceled but I drove over to Bear Butte (Spiritual site for Lakota and just a couple miles from Ft. Meade) to spend private time to prepare for the Retreat. The Sisters were with me.

Winyan - The Power Within

Susan