Shout out to Missrenee

MAJW
MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
I sent you a private message...and how are you doing? Let us know..
Hugs and love,
Nancy

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    missrenee is relaxing in Hawaii!
    Nancy,

Renee posted a message on Monday (subject line "Aloha") that she and her honey were leaving yesterday for a trip to Kauai. As much as we'll miss her, I hope she doesn't go anywhere near a computer while she's there -- I hope she just relaxes on the beautiful beach while hunky cabana boys bring her umbrella drinks!

:-) Traci
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    TraciInLA said:

missrenee is relaxing in Hawaii!
    Nancy,

Renee posted a message on Monday (subject line "Aloha") that she and her honey were leaving yesterday for a trip to Kauai. As much as we'll miss her, I hope she doesn't go anywhere near a computer while she's there -- I hope she just relaxes on the beautiful beach while hunky cabana boys bring her umbrella drinks!

:-) Traci

Duh here...
    Thanks Traci.....I read her post but totally forgot...I swear my brain is fried! Could be those 10 brain rads...lol. I, too, hope she is computer free!

Hugs, Nancy
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    MAJW said:

Duh here...
    Thanks Traci.....I read her post but totally forgot...I swear my brain is fried! Could be those 10 brain rads...lol. I, too, hope she is computer free!

Hugs, Nancy

Nancy
    Even if it isn't from the rads, at least you have an excuse! Bet they are having a great time in Hawaii!