A lot going on.........

13»

Comments

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

An update on my brother. He
    An update on my brother. He is still in SICU and now has an infection after they put a trach in his neck. It seems like every step forward is followed by two steps back. It's so hard on our family. We laid my mom to rest on Tuesday.
    Thanks for all your prayers and wishes. I sure need them.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Sending
    you a hug.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

An update on my brother. He
    An update on my brother. He is still in SICU and now has an infection after they put a trach in his neck. It seems like every step forward is followed by two steps back. It's so hard on our family. We laid my mom to rest on Tuesday.
    Thanks for all your prayers and wishes. I sure need them.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Thanks for the update Wanda
    You've got all of the hugs, best wishes and prayers that you need from us pinkies Wanda.

Sorry that your Brother is still in ICU. Hoping his infection will clear up quickly and he will start improving.

Once again, so sorry for the loss of your Mom.

Sue :(
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Ritzy said:

Thanks for the update Wanda
    You've got all of the hugs, best wishes and prayers that you need from us pinkies Wanda.

Sorry that your Brother is still in ICU. Hoping his infection will clear up quickly and he will start improving.

Once again, so sorry for the loss of your Mom.

Sue :(

Wanda, I've been looking for
    Wanda, I've been looking for an update. Still praying for your brother and for you. Keep us posted.

Hugs, Lex
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Sunrae said:

Dear Wanda, I'm so sorry to
    Dear Wanda, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom passing and your brother so hurt. Please know you're in our hearts and prayers during this sad time. I'll pray that your brother be healed up quickly and completely. May God give you strength and energy to get thru the difficult days ahead.

A lot going on is putting it
    A lot going on is putting it mildly. So sorry for the passing of your mom Wanda and I am praying for your brother, that he will have a full recovery.

Hugs,

Leeza
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Wanda I'm so sorry to read
    Wanda I'm so sorry to read this. Condolences to you for the loss of your mother. I pray for your brother's full recovery. Dont get on very often anymore and was so saddened to read about your current state of affairs. Prayers and hugs.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    natly15 said:

Wanda I'm so sorry to read
    Wanda I'm so sorry to read this. Condolences to you for the loss of your mother. I pray for your brother's full recovery. Dont get on very often anymore and was so saddened to read about your current state of affairs. Prayers and hugs.

Praying for your brother to
    Praying for your brother to recover fully. How are you holding up Wanda?

Hugs, Kylez
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    MAJW said:

Payers...
    Prayers for full recovery for your Mother and brother.....and for you... We'll be on the bus for you!

God Bless...
    Hugs, Nancy

Many prayers and hugs!

Many prayers and hugs!
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Kylez said:

Praying for your brother to
    Praying for your brother to recover fully. How are you holding up Wanda?

Hugs, Kylez

Thanks for asking for
    Thanks for asking for updates ladies. I went to see my brother yesterday and he is improving a bit. They are slowly turning down the sedation so he is able to blink and squeeze our hands in an attempt to communicate. He still has a trach in his neck and all I know is it will be a long road for his recovery.
    As far as I go, I am doing better, thanks. Taking one day at a time.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Thanks for asking for
    Thanks for asking for updates ladies. I went to see my brother yesterday and he is improving a bit. They are slowly turning down the sedation so he is able to blink and squeeze our hands in an attempt to communicate. He still has a trach in his neck and all I know is it will be a long road for his recovery.
    As far as I go, I am doing better, thanks. Taking one day at a time.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Glad to see an update Wanda.
    Glad to see an update Wanda. Praying for your brother as always. I am glad you're doing better. I can't imagine how hard this has been on you.

Take care Wanda,

Lex
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Alexis F said:

Glad to see an update Wanda.
    Glad to see an update Wanda. Praying for your brother as always. I am glad you're doing better. I can't imagine how hard this has been on you.

Take care Wanda,

Lex

(((((( Wanda ))))))
    I thought you could use a big hug!
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332

Lorrie,
    You are so correct

Lorrie,
    You are so correct about survivors guilt. My mom went with the angels tonight at about 5:20. She is at peace.
    My brother will need a lot of love and comfort.
    Thanks to everyone.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

So sorry for the loss of
    So sorry for the loss of your Mom. She is with God and hoping He will help You and your family through all of this.

My Prayers are with You and your family,
    Diana
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Megan M said:

(((((( Wanda ))))))
    I thought you could use a big hug!

I'm sending big hugs to and
    I'm sending big hugs to and lots of support for you Wanda!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

My Deepest Sympathy
    Dear Wanda,

I am so sorry to hear about the terrible accident and the loss of your mother. Praying that your brother will heal fully from his injuries.

Make sure that you take care of yourself.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Continued prayers for your
    Continued prayers for your brother and ofcourse for you sweet Wanda.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member

So sorry
    Wanda, I'm so sorry to see this post. Praying that you find peace in knowing that you were able to abide by your Mom's wishes. Also praying for health, calm and peace for your family.

Hugs

marge

Wanda, I'm so sorry about
    Wanda, I'm so sorry about your Mother and am praying that your Brother will improve quickly. I'm also sending you the biggest hug I can possibly send thru cyber space.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Megan M
    Angie2U said:

I'm sending big hugs to and
    I'm sending big hugs to and lots of support for you Wanda!

I check every day and night
    I check every day and night when I can log on to see if there is any news. Praying for your brother Wanda and for you too.

Hugs, Megan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

My Deepest Sympathy
    Dear Wanda,

I am so sorry to hear about the terrible accident and the loss of your mother. Praying that your brother will heal fully from his injuries.

Make sure that you take care of yourself.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Wanda, I am so very sorry
    Wanda, I am so very sorry and I am sending you my condolences.
  • Megan M
    aisling8 said:

Yikes
    You're in my thoughts and prayers.

xo
    Victoria

p.s. I sent you something snail mail:)

I've continued to pray that
    I've continued to pray that your Brother will improve Wanda and that you are taking care of yourself too.

Big huge hugs,

Megan