Drummond ( Blake,s brother) do you have any news from your brother?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
Hi Drummond , how is Blake lately , hope he is going better as you know all of us are keeping him in our prayers, if you don't mind we will appreciate any information about his condition, I know it must be hard time for you and the whole family, so do it at your own convenience.
Have a big hug and thank you for your time.

Comments

• clever_user_name
    clever_user_name Member Posts: 8
    He's still hanging on, and
    He's still hanging on, and my sister and sister-in-law both read him the posts from here. That's all I can say at the moment, sorry I can't report more.
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member

He's still hanging on, and my sister and sister-in-law both read him the posts from here. That's all I can say at the moment, sorry I can't report more.

Prayers for Blake
    Drummond,
    I light a candle at Mass each week for those on this board and for all our service men and women. I just got the call and my son is back on US Soil one month early of year deployment to Iraq/Kuwait with the MN National Guard. My prayers continue for you and your fellow service members. Prayers for your Safety.

Please share with Blake:
    Blake,
    Back in MN from Tucson AZ going from 80 to 90 degrees to snow. Thinking of you with prayers for your comfort. Thinking of you with appreciation for all your supportive information and links to cancer studies that give hope. Thinking of you with all that sound advice on dealing with insurance issues. Thinking of you with all you have contributed to this board and what you have accomplished in your life. Thinking of you and your family with thoughts and prayers.
    NB
  • janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member

Please let blake know he is
    Please let blake know he is an inspiration and i love him and am praying for him and your whole family.

Jeff
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member

I hope he feels the love and
    I hope he feels the love and friendships he earned here. I like to imagine him smiling while he's read these messages.
    God bless~
  • Phoebesnow
    Phoebesnow Member Posts: 600 Member
    tommycat said:

I hope he feels the love and
    I hope he feels the love and friendships he earned here. I like to imagine him smiling while he's read these messages.
    God bless~

Blake
    Thinking of you and Kathy in that lovely car on PCH. Good days last forever.
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member

Blake
    Thinking of you and Kathy in that lovely car on PCH. Good days last forever.

Phoebesnow
    As a former employee of the C,B,&Q I assume you are a RR person. was't it th B&A that pulled Phoebesnow? You must be from New England. I retired from Chicago. Let us all be NED
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    danker said:

Phoebesnow
    As a former employee of the C,B,&Q I assume you are a RR person. was't it th B&A that pulled Phoebesnow? You must be from New England. I retired from Chicago. Let us all be NED

Thank you for your time
    Drummond .
  • janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member
    pepebcn said:

Thank you for your time
    Drummond .

Dear Blake
    Thinking of you. All good thoughts about how helpful you have been to so many.
    These memories will stick with me.

The one good thing about this disease is the opportunity to cross paths with exceptional people we would never otherwise get to meet.

I've come to the conclusion that life would be pretty mundane without ever having met (cyber-met) you and the whole csn family.
    I don't know exactly what you believe, but I'm a "Believer", and if you leave here before me, I'll be looking for you (and everyone else who have left before me), when my stay here wraps -up. It's not about closure.....but a New Beginning.....and it will be awesome.
    I find it mind-blowing, that the final words from Steve Jobs were, "Oh Wow, Oh Wow, Oh Wow". I thought, what "wowed" this man who so wowed the World.

Peace, my Friend.