Pink Bus

MsGebby
MsGebby Member Posts: 659
Please send the beautiful bus with all the Pink Ladies in it. We are going for a ride. If y'all can wait for me to finish my tests, then we can have a picnic before heading back to our homes. I'll bring the fried chicken.

HUGS

Mary

Comments

• Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Will be on the bus,a picnic
    Will be on the bus,a picnic sounds great i will bring potato salad.
    Hugs Frankie
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Count Me IN
    It always brought a smile to my face (on days where I didn't really feel like smiling)just to imagine the Pink Bus pulling up with all the Pink Ladies and Gentlemen spilling out of the windows. I will be on the bus for YOU this time. Since we are doing a picnic I will bring cupcakes. Since you are into song lyrics, how about this: You can always count on me for sure, that's what friends are for. Keep smiling...

IRENE
  • eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member

Count Me IN
    It always brought a smile to my face (on days where I didn't really feel like smiling)just to imagine the Pink Bus pulling up with all the Pink Ladies and Gentlemen spilling out of the windows. I will be on the bus for YOU this time. Since we are doing a picnic I will bring cupcakes. Since you are into song lyrics, how about this: You can always count on me for sure, that's what friends are for. Keep smiling...

IRENE

Beverage???
    Is this a wine event or just lemonade??? I'll bring both!
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    When are we going?
    count me

When are we going?

count me in

Denise
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    did someone say fried chicken?
    I am soooooo there. And we'll stop for your appointment on the way to
    Our picnic. I am bringing PIE hmmmmmm

Hugs
    Ayse
  • Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152
    I have not been on a picnic
    I have not been on a picnic in years. I will be on the bus with a seven layer salad to go with the chicken.

Ballerina
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Picnic!
    I haven't gone to a picnic in forever so I'm coming! I think this will be a good ride and we will get to celebrate afterwards. I'm bringing oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies.

Prayers coming your way.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Picnic!
    I haven't gone to a picnic in forever so I'm coming! I think this will be a good ride and we will get to celebrate afterwards. I'm bringing oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies.

Prayers coming your way.

Ms Gebby ...
    Count me in ... I am bringing the music -- Tina Turner, PINK, and Adele -- Aretha Franklin is who we will start with ...

Lots of Love!

Vicki Sam
  • Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    VickiSam said:

Ms Gebby ...
    Count me in ... I am bringing the music -- Tina Turner, PINK, and Adele -- Aretha Franklin is who we will start with ...

Lots of Love!

Vicki Sam

Ms. Gebby
    I am there for you as well! I will bring the margaritas!

Praying for you!

Dorene
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Sounds good
    I think I would like some ice cold lemon-aide for this one. Wishing you the best and nothing better than good fried chicken.

Prayers,
    Carol
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    A picnic sounds like a
    A picnic sounds like a perfect idea. We'll be sure to wait for you to finish your tests and then it's off for some good eats and drink! How about I bring a juicy watermelon!
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544

A picnic sounds like a
    A picnic sounds like a perfect idea. We'll be sure to wait for you to finish your tests and then it's off for some good eats and drink! How about I bring a juicy watermelon!

count me in!
    Count me in on the pink bus! I will bring chips & dip!
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    SOOOOOOOO
    I've been in limbo since I posted. Here's the scoop ... I went to an endocrinologist because my primary care doc didn't seem too concerned about my A1C climbing from 6.2 to 7.2 in 6 months. I figure there should be SOME concern, right? While at the endo's he noticed I had some difficulty swallowing. He checked my neck and thyroid region and found a lump. He sends me for an ultrasound on Monday. I picked up the report today and don't know how concerned "I" should be. It says "complex nodule with presence of vascularity in the mid pole....." It's over 1cm in size.

Of course, I use the internet to figure out what this could mean. It sounds like there is a good likelihood this nodule is cancer.

I haven't heard from the endo yet but I plan on calling tomorrow to get to the bottom of this. I figure I will be told I need an FNA to figure out what this all means.

I don't know if I should cry or just skip away and not let it bother me. Oh fudge ... I'm bothered!

Keeping fingers crossed on this one.

Thanks for listening ... pass the chips! :)