zach is home

2»

Comments

• Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    ladyg said:

I am so very happy
    that Zach is home safe and sound. I am sure that he will have some lasting effects from what he went through. I hope that the boys that did this are punished even beyond what the law can do. I always remember "what goes around comes around".

Hugs,
    Georgia

zach home
    So glad that your son is home! Best wishes....
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Tux said:

zach home
    So glad that your son is home! Best wishes....

So happy for you that Zach
    So happy for you that Zach is home! Gods Blessings on all of you!
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    good to hear...I kept
    good to hear...I kept checking for up dates...

so happy for you..

Denise
  • Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Yay!!!!
    I literally screamed out loud when I read this! Thank God! Now you can rest and focus on you again. I am soooooo happy for you.

Dorene
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    This is the first post I
    This is the first post I checked out because I was so worried for you. Now, I am so relieved, as I am certain you are. Wonderful, womderful news!!
  • disneyfan2008
    MyTurnNow said:

This is the first post I
    This is the first post I checked out because I was so worried for you. Now, I am so relieved, as I am certain you are. Wonderful, womderful news!!

same with me...
    Denise

same with me...

Denise
  • DebbyB
    DebbyB Member Posts: 86

same with me...
    Denise

same with me...

Denise

first one i checked this morning too
    so glad to hear he is home safe..hugs, debby
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806

same with me...
    Denise

same with me...

Denise

So relieved
    I'm so relieved to hear that Zach is home and safe as I know you are, Laura.

I can't even begin to say anything about the idiotic plan hatched to "pretend kidnap" someone.

Praying that you all recover from this trauma and that everyone involved in the plan is punished accordingly.

So very happy for you.

marge
  • disneyfan2008

So relieved
    I'm so relieved to hear that Zach is home and safe as I know you are, Laura.

I can't even begin to say anything about the idiotic plan hatched to "pretend kidnap" someone.

Praying that you all recover from this trauma and that everyone involved in the plan is punished accordingly.

So very happy for you.

marge

I must have missed
    I must have missed something...so sorry more so if you had to go through this for some craziness! So so sorry you had this in your life and hope all calms down and life if peaceful
    Denise
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Thank goodness!!!
    Without having read the explanation... Am just happy & so relieved your son is home!!!

Kind regards, Susan
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613

Thank goodness!!!
    Without having read the explanation... Am just happy & so relieved your son is home!!!

Kind regards, Susan

Praise God!
    We are ALL so relieved at this news! I know all of us were just feeling your pain and anxiety. I agree with Robert. These boys will grow and mature one day and will realize the impact of their actions. As difficult as it is, forgiveness is a VERY poweful thing. Unforgiveness holds you in bondage and that's not what you need.

Praying for you Sister!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • disneyfan2008
    sea60 said:

Praise God!
    We are ALL so relieved at this news! I know all of us were just feeling your pain and anxiety. I agree with Robert. These boys will grow and mature one day and will realize the impact of their actions. As difficult as it is, forgiveness is a VERY poweful thing. Unforgiveness holds you in bondage and that's not what you need.

Praying for you Sister!

Hugs,

Sylvia

Sylvia:
    I totaly agree

Sylvia:
    I totaly agree forgiving is for you not them! They dont' care what impact..I do not like the saying "forgive and forget"

To me I never forget but move on since holding grudge or anger only eats yourself up..

IT was/ is a terrible thing-but now thing of the good..he is back...
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    So glad that Zach
    is home safe, and that these boys did not panic and do something even worse when they found out the police were involved. Like Robert, I too hope you can find it in your heart to forgive, you wont forget, but there is nothing harder on your body, mind and soul than carrying around all of this anger and hate.

These boys, and their families, will have to live with this for a very long time, and as I read your post, it sounds like they will have some time alone or in lock up to think of what they could have done differently.

I am very happy he is home safe and pray that you can find peace in your heart to get though this.

Carol
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    camul said:

So glad that Zach
    is home safe, and that these boys did not panic and do something even worse when they found out the police were involved. Like Robert, I too hope you can find it in your heart to forgive, you wont forget, but there is nothing harder on your body, mind and soul than carrying around all of this anger and hate.

These boys, and their families, will have to live with this for a very long time, and as I read your post, it sounds like they will have some time alone or in lock up to think of what they could have done differently.

I am very happy he is home safe and pray that you can find peace in your heart to get though this.

Carol

Good News
    Good News Zach is home.I'm sure it was very traumazing for everyone.It will be hard to forget the pain you've been through.I can't imagine. Many times I've had to forgive a few people but not to say I Don't Forget. It has to be very bad.I can turn the other cheek but certain things like my family and my animals better not be hurt.I remember you saying he was there for you to comfort you through your ordeal.Now you are there for him after his ordeal. Thinking of you, Zach and your family.

Lynn Smith