April 15th is my Cancerversary

Kat11
Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
I am 3 years Cancer free ! April 15 is my 4 year old Grandsons birthday. I have alot to be grateful for. Sometimes I forget that and need to be reminded. To be honest, I need to be reminded more than I should. So tomorrow I am going to a Birthday party with a big Angry Bird pillow and Angry Bird PJ's and I am going to remember how lucky I am to have, a Husband, Son's, 4 healthy Grandchildren who love me.
Kathy

Comments

• Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Yay
    Congratulations on 3 years & I wish for you 30 more years & 30 more after that. The birthday party sounds fun and I hope you have a blast.

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    May you have many more.It's
    May you have many more.It's always great to here good news on this board.
    Hugs Frankie
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

May you have many more.It's
    May you have many more.It's always great to here good news on this board.
    Hugs Frankie

Congratulations Kathy
    Great news
    Wishing you many more free years to come
    Hugs
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Good
    Happy for you. It is so good that you have something pleasant to associate with your cancerversary.
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

Good
    Happy for you. It is so good that you have something pleasant to associate with your cancerversary.

Amen~
    Celebrate! I too need to remind myself often, of the journey and all i've gone through~and where I am now...healthy and well.
    ~Here is to many more celebrations of life, family, healthy checkups & birthday parties!
    ~hugs, Melanie
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    congrats!!
    I just had my cancerversary on April 10th. I am on my one year now but three years since first diagnosed. My bc spread to my cervix and i had a total hysterectomy with that. It has been a rough road, but you are totally right that we all have something to be thankful for. I know that alot of sisters dont understand that right now. Those that are just beginning there journey or those that have had it return or spread. I couldnt even imagine what goes through the minds of the other sisters who are loosing the fight right now because of this monster disease. Im praying for all survivors, fighters and warriors. For those who have won and for those who have not. I am so blessed and just wish it could work out the same for all. Thanks for sharing
    take care
    laura
  • SlowRollin
    SlowRollin Member Posts: 75
    lolad said:

congrats!!
    I just had my cancerversary on April 10th. I am on my one year now but three years since first diagnosed. My bc spread to my cervix and i had a total hysterectomy with that. It has been a rough road, but you are totally right that we all have something to be thankful for. I know that alot of sisters dont understand that right now. Those that are just beginning there journey or those that have had it return or spread. I couldnt even imagine what goes through the minds of the other sisters who are loosing the fight right now because of this monster disease. Im praying for all survivors, fighters and warriors. For those who have won and for those who have not. I am so blessed and just wish it could work out the same for all. Thanks for sharing
    take care
    laura

Day to Celebrate!
    Kathy, I'm glad you're celebrating and for good reason.

Laura, Happy belated 1 year anniversary.
  • Aahmie
    Aahmie Member Posts: 23
    Woohoo!
    You have so much to celebrate! I'm very happy for you!
    Love,
    Jennifer
  • diansmith
    diansmith Member Posts: 25
    Congrats!
    I am really happy for you.
  • diansmith
    diansmith Member Posts: 25
    Congrats!
    I am really happy for you.
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    congrats feels good
    congrats feels good huh?

Denise
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

congrats feels good
    congrats feels good huh?

Denise

Congratulations
    doing my happy dance for you ... hap hap happy for you!

Awesome feeling ... Enjoy life, and many more years of NED ...

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    VickiSam said:

Congratulations
    doing my happy dance for you ... hap hap happy for you!

Awesome feeling ... Enjoy life, and many more years of NED ...

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

Congrats
    Congrats on three years of NED. Here's hoping for another 63 years of the same.

marge
  • Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    Happy cancerversary! May
    Happy cancerversary! May you be blessed with many more celebrations.