Requesting pink bus

EveningStar2
EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
Haven't been around much but the readers digest history is: DCIS in January 2009, lumpectomy and 33 rads treatments. Mammo every 6 months since. I didn't get the one done in November due to moving, insurance, etc. so I went last Monday. They called and want to exam the incision line more carefully (I had *all* my old films) on the 19th. Not freaked out but annoyed with an underlying scared. Probably nothing but WE all know that they may NOT be the answer.

So can we schedule the bus?

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Indeed!
    I'll be on the bus if I have to drag myself on it! We all understand the anxiety and fear when something seems off and are called back for more testing....let's hope it's just scar tissue, which can be common....keep us posted...we truly care....

You have my best wishes...
    Hugs, Nancy
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    MAJW said:

Indeed!
    I'll be on the bus if I have to drag myself on it! We all understand the anxiety and fear when something seems off and are called back for more testing....let's hope it's just scar tissue, which can be common....keep us posted...we truly care....

You have my best wishes...
    Hugs, Nancy

of course we will ride together
    sending positive thoughts
  • eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member

of course we will ride together
    sending positive thoughts

Save me a seat
    The bus will fill up quickly....Its amazing how just knowing you have someone with you in the same boat helps. We will be praying all goes well and your anxiety is short lived. As always, all in my prayers.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    HUGS
    I'll be on the bus to lend my support! Let us know how things go!

RE
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Hang in there
    I will be on the bus with you in spirit ..

Prayers and hugs,
    Mary
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    MsGebby said:

Hang in there
    I will be on the bus with you in spirit ..

Prayers and hugs,
    Mary

I'm in!
    Best wishes to

I'm in!

Best wishes to you!

Julie
  • ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Pink Bus Time
    Your wish is our command! One Pink bus coming up. Hoping that it "IS" just a scare and that everything is normal with you. It sure is scary when they call you back without an explanation, making you wait. Makes your mind run wild thinking "what if this,or what if that"! Just take a deep breath and relax. Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere!

Hugs and prayers, Robert
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544

Pink Bus Time
    Your wish is our command! One Pink bus coming up. Hoping that it "IS" just a scare and that everything is normal with you. It sure is scary when they call you back without an explanation, making you wait. Makes your mind run wild thinking "what if this,or what if that"! Just take a deep breath and relax. Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere!

Hugs and prayers, Robert

Count me in!
    I'll be on the bus, too! I had a big scare a couple of weeks ago with "wonky" cells
    (some were around incision, but not all), so I can empathize with your concern. In
    the end, I was prepared to do whatever the doctors said, but the cells turned out to be benign. Hope you get good news, too! (((Hugs))) and prayers sent your way!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Tux said:

Count me in!
    I'll be on the bus, too! I had a big scare a couple of weeks ago with "wonky" cells
    (some were around incision, but not all), so I can empathize with your concern. In
    the end, I was prepared to do whatever the doctors said, but the cells turned out to be benign. Hope you get good news, too! (((Hugs))) and prayers sent your way!

Count me in ... Ready to ride, sing, rock out
    and provide love, support and prayers!

Better safe than sorry, however, there is a lot of stress, anxiety and sleepless nights
    involved in the 'waiting'! Ughhhhhhh.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    VickiSam said:

Count me in ... Ready to ride, sing, rock out
    and provide love, support and prayers!

Better safe than sorry, however, there is a lot of stress, anxiety and sleepless nights
    involved in the 'waiting'! Ughhhhhhh.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

I'm coming too
    Yes I'll catch a ride on the pink bus with you. I'll sit in the back with all of the wild & rowdy folks. I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts, hugs and prayers.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806

I'm coming too
    Yes I'll catch a ride on the pink bus with you. I'll sit in the back with all of the wild & rowdy folks. I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts, hugs and prayers.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

I'm there
    I'm there in the back. I feel like leading the rowdiness this time cause we all know rowdy is sometimes how we get through stuff.

Hugs and prayers that all is good.

marge
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    count me in..i'll bring some
    count me in..i'll bring some cookies..

Denise
  • bad121749
    bad121749 Member Posts: 31
    Sending prayers your way
    I'll be the one with an ice chest full of Ice cream! I understand the feeling, and my prayer is that nothing has changed and all is well. Please post your results.
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    bad121749 said:

Sending prayers your way
    I'll be the one with an ice chest full of Ice cream! I understand the feeling, and my prayer is that nothing has changed and all is well. Please post your results.

Count me in too . Hoping all
    Count me in too . Hoping all is okay.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

Count me in too . Hoping all
    Count me in too . Hoping all is okay.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

09 was my year to ( April )
    I am on the bus.
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Will be on the bus with
    Will be on the bus with you.
    Hugs Frankie
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    I will be there!
    I had a similar experience in Jan. and all turned out fine. No recurrence. I wish the same for you.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    make room i will be there
    make room i will be there as well.
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    ladybug22 said:

make room i will be there
    make room i will be there as well.

thanks
    It is always good to know that all the pink siblings have my back. Bring the cookies, ice cream. margaritas and whatever else! Not good for the diet but frankly, for this ride, I don't care!!

Maureen
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

thanks
    It is always good to know that all the pink siblings have my back. Bring the cookies, ice cream. margaritas and whatever else! Not good for the diet but frankly, for this ride, I don't care!!

Maureen

Did I miss the bus???
    Am HOPING for you, Maureen.

Kind regards, Susan