Good times

tootsie1
tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
The "girls" and I are so thrilled. Mammogram in the AM. Let the pain begin! Icky. I can take it, so long as the spot we've been watching for a couple of years stays just the same.

After that "fun," I'm going to speak to a group at an elementary school about Relay For Life, and I'll lead them in a lap around the track, to give them the idea of what Relay is like.

*hugs*
Gail

Comments

• MrsJP
    MrsJP Member Posts: 157
    Smile!
    Hi Gail! Just wanted to say good luck with the girls! LOL I think its great that your taking the time to educate our young people. Relay for life is a great oganization.

Thank you!
    jp
  • tootsie1
    MrsJP said:

Smile!
    Hi Gail! Just wanted to say good luck with the girls! LOL I think its great that your taking the time to educate our young people. Relay for life is a great oganization.

Thank you!
    jp

Loved it!
    Thanks! I had a great time with them.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Yup
    Pain is part of it. I've got mine in a week so I'm praying for both of us. You got my back girl.

Hugs! Kim
  • tootsie1

Yup
    Pain is part of it. I've got mine in a week so I'm praying for both of us. You got my back girl.

Hugs! Kim

hey!
    Love you, Kim! So glad you're hanging around here again! I told Bill that this is one of those strange situations where I DON'T want to hear anything right away. A phone call means going back in for more tests. Getting a letter means there was nothing important to tell me right away. Of course, since it was done on a Friday, I won't hear anything until Monday, either way.

I'll be praying for you when your time comes!

*hugs*
    Gail