Get Together - Midwest - Chicago (Park Ridge, IL)

If you can get to downtown Chicago, then you can get to my house in Park Ridge, near O'Hare Airport. Park Ridge is a northwest suburb directly next door to Chicago. Park Ridge is easily accessible via expressways and tollways.

The get together will be at my house. I want to cook. I am an expensive, from scratch cook and baker and I want you to relax, talk, laugh, mingle, and eat.

The date is Saturday, July 21, 2012. I am so excited. I can't wait to meet you. I also have started planning the menu.

Lots of Hugs,
Janelle

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Should I book a flight?
    Janellene,
    Sounds good. I am 4 hours away by plane. Should I look for a ticket? I want to relax, laugh, eat and hug you
    Love,
    New Flower
  • Nana C.
    Nana C. Member Posts: 108

Should I book a flight?
    Janellene,
    Sounds good. I am 4 hours away by plane. Should I look for a ticket? I want to relax, laugh, eat and hug you
    Love,
    New Flower

Sounds like just what I need!
    Janellene,

Sounds like just what I need, but I am not sure about making that drive by my self yet. I live in Northern Ky. There was a time when I didn't hesitate to hop in the car and take off, I wish Could be there and meet you all. I know I don't post much. Not very good about taling about myself, but check everyday to see how everyone is doing! Thanks so much for the kind invite.

Hugs
    Nana
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868

Should I book a flight?
    Janellene,
    Love,
    New Flower

Book the Flight
    New Flower,

I also would love to meet you. Book the flight.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • Different Ballgame

Should I book a flight?
    Janellene,
    Love,
    New Flower

Book the Flight
    New Flower,

I also would love to meet you. Book the flight.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • Different Ballgame
    Nana C. said:

Sounds like just what I need!
    Janellene,

Sounds like just what I need, but I am not sure about making that drive by my self yet. I live in Northern Ky. There was a time when I didn't hesitate to hop in the car and take off, I wish Could be there and meet you all. I know I don't post much. Not very good about taling about myself, but check everyday to see how everyone is doing! Thanks so much for the kind invite.

Hugs
    Nana

Maybe There is a Solution
    I think there is someone who lives in St. Louis, Mo area. Maybe that person might want to come and you could hook up for the long drive. Or I think there is someone is southern Illinois who may want to come,

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    sounds great
    unfortunately, I'll have to pass since I live in CT :D I'm sure it will be fun!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    ill be there!!!
    xoxo

ill be there!!!
    xoxo
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Open invitation? I live in
    Open invitation? I live in New York, but my hometown is Champaign. I may be home for a visit during this time. I'd love to meet you!
  • Different Ballgame
    JuJuBeez said:

Open invitation? I live in New York, but my hometown is Champaign. I may be home for a visit during this time. I'd love to meet you!

Please Come
    I would say that you are 2 hours away. Please come. I would love to meet you, too.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • Different Ballgame
    JuJuBeez said:

Please Come
    I would say that you are 2 hours away. Please come. I would love to meet you, too.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member

Please Come

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Sounds like fun
    I will be in the Milwaukee area most of the summer. We are getting my dads place ready to sell and have lots of work to do. A break from this and all that would be just great! Keep posting with plans and anything you would like help with.
  • Different Ballgame
    eihtak said:

Sounds like fun
    I will be in the Milwaukee area most of the summer. We are getting my dads place ready to sell and have lots of work to do. A break from this and all that would be just great! Keep posting with plans and anything you would like help with.

Great News
    I am very easy to reach from Milwaukee...about 1-1/2 hour drive to my house. Will keep posting.

Janelle
  • MMO3
    MMO3 Member Posts: 44

Great News
    I am very easy to reach from Milwaukee...about 1-1/2 hour drive to my house. Will keep posting.

Janelle

even if weve never spoke or friended one another?
    I am clicking you on 'adding to friends' list...CAN i just say HOW WONDERFUL an idea. You are an amazingly strong and motivated beautiful woman to offer such..Your home..your time in planning, cooking,care to reach out to others. You along with all the ladies (and men) Ive been blessed to share discussions with are so sincere and genuine and i just want to say thank you for 'being you'...the world needs more of you and....us :) I am from Mequon Wisc and if no children plans interfere, I AM on a mission to attend as its not that far. If I can drive by then. I go this week to learn of my future treatments. I will post and confirm a for certain answer-otherwise my answer today is...I'd be honored to attend.
    Hugs & thank u..Angie
  • beachmom
    beachmom Member Posts: 50
    Open invite...
    Hi Janelle,
    Is this an open invite to those on the boards? What a great idea! I see so many posts and often think that I would so love to meet all of the great folks on these boards.

I would love to try and make it. I'm about 3 hours away from Chicago...perhaps meet up with Heather for the ride there :o)

Thanks,
    Keely