Trying not to panic!

Luckygirl2
Luckygirl2 Member Posts: 308
Woke up @ 330 nauseated. BM was like water with the exception it was very bloody! Having a slight meltdown at the moment! Guess I'll be at my once door at nine...thinking that CT scan moved from June to the 26th is goingbto be moved up again. Really really scared right now,

Comments

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    LG
    Try to stay clam and get to your onc ASAP. Could be nothing major, could be something...
    Don't put it off though.
    Good luck.
    -phil
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    PhillieG said:

LG
    Try to stay clam and get to your onc ASAP. Could be nothing major, could be something...
    Don't put it off though.
    Good luck.
    -phil

I would suggest to go to ER.
    Can be nothing be just in case!
  • Luckygirl2
    Luckygirl2 Member Posts: 308
    pepebcn said:

I would suggest to go to ER.
    Can be nothing be just in case!

Thanks guys!
    After crying from 330 to 730 I got into my onc at 10. He feels certain it is an internal hemmoroid..he wanted to check it but I have to be wined & dined i.e drugs and Miralax.. :) for that kind of closeness!! we are moving the June colonoscopy to next week and keeping CT scan for the 26th. I had a flat yesterday and pulled a tire out of the trunk..doc and my hubby thinks that is what did it! All I know it scared the poo out of me!
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member

Thanks guys!
    After crying from 330 to 730 I got into my onc at 10. He feels certain it is an internal hemmoroid..he wanted to check it but I have to be wined & dined i.e drugs and Miralax.. :) for that kind of closeness!! we are moving the June colonoscopy to next week and keeping CT scan for the 26th. I had a flat yesterday and pulled a tire out of the trunk..doc and my hubby thinks that is what did it! All I know it scared the poo out of me!

Good to hear they're moving
    Good to hear they're moving the colonscopy up to next week...thanks for posting the update.
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Luckygirl
    I had some bleeding about 4 weeks ago and then a repeat about 2 weeks ago. Freaked me out so I secured a colonscopy appointment for last Monday. The GI doctor declared all clear so as you can imagine, I was very much relieved. I hope you have a simple explanation for your bleeding. Good news is that my previously scheduled colonscopy for next April can be moved back 2 years.

Amy
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member

Thanks guys!

LG
    That's good news! It stinks you had to pull the tire out of your trunk.
    Hoping for a clear scan.
    -phil
  • steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    makes us panic
    This crazy cancer stuff does make us panic. I don't know what will happen next and sometimes my mind imagined the worse when these ugly side effects creep up. Pray all is okay. Jeff