Just stopping by

elm3544
elm3544 Member Posts: 748
I have stayed away from this board a lot but just stopped to check on what's going on. I am so sad to read many of the posts. I want you all to know I am still here and I still care. I just wish I had words of wisdom and comfort for everyone. I have my own issues right now that I will not burden you with, they seem so small and insignifigant in comparison. I love you all.

Comments

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Glad you stopped by
    Burden all you want, Thats what were here for. Nothing is insignifigant. We are here to listen.Hugs
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Kat11 said:

Glad you stopped by
    Burden all you want, Thats what were here for. Nothing is insignifigant. We are here to listen.Hugs

Elm .. I often think about you ...
    So nice of you to stop by, and say HELLO. As KAT11 stated -- nothing is insignificant -- == Please KNOW that we are here for you - day or night! :-)

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    VickiSam said:

Elm .. I often think about you ...
    So nice of you to stop by, and say HELLO. As KAT11 stated -- nothing is insignificant -- == Please KNOW that we are here for you - day or night! :-)

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

Hi, elm!!! :-)
    Both Kathy & Vicki are absolutely correct - NO "issue" is too "insignificant" for this amazing group. Simply put, EVERYTHING about cancer sucks. (Only one exception: survivorship.)

As I've typed countless times - we're all here to support & encourage each other. No matter what...

Kind regards, Susan
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544

Hi, elm!!! :-)
    Both Kathy & Vicki are absolutely correct - NO "issue" is too "insignificant" for this amazing group. Simply put, EVERYTHING about cancer sucks. (Only one exception: survivorship.)

As I've typed countless times - we're all here to support & encourage each other. No matter what...

Kind regards, Susan

Hi Elm
    Just repeating what everyone else has said--stop by anytime! No question is off-limits.
    If it matters to you, it matters to us....
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Tux said:

Hi Elm
    Just repeating what everyone else has said--stop by anytime! No question is off-limits.

Hi Edna
    It is nice to see familiar faces.
    Wishing you the best
    New Flower
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Tux said:

Hi Elm

So good to hear from you....
    I got your name in one of the ornament exchanges and think of you so very often! I hope you are OK - as others have said - no matter anything, everything we are all here for you - for each other no matter! Take good care now and stay in touch!
    much love,
    Jenny