Not to be outdone by those SoCal women . . . .

Double Whammy
Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
Gabe N Abby Mom, Chicadee, Re, and I were unable to get together this weekend. Since there are some South Bay and Bay Area pink sisters around, we thought it would be a good idea to set a date, time and place (somewhere in the middle) that would work for all of us to get together. We were thinking Concord area.

I need some feedback about whether there's an interest in doing this and who's interested. I know the four of us are. Also if another location would be better.

So please respond and I'll set up a Doodle link find the best dates.

We just can't let those SoCal women have more fun than us!

Suzanne

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    I'm in! It is so fun to
    I'm in! It is so fun to meet other pinks!!

Hugs,

Linda
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    How far is Concord from
    How far is Concord from Sacramento/Fair Oaks area? Just checking, I have a sister in Fair Oaks and it would be kind of fun to sneak up there! I almost did it this weekend but couldn't justify $480. for a little over one hour flight, then tried Reno and even that was outrageous! I am so glad that I didn't show up! laugh.
    Carol
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    NorCal Lunch
    Hi Suzanne,

I would absolutely love to get together with the NorCal pinks. Sacramento is a bit far for me to go but I would be willing to drive to Concord. I believe that would be about an hour away from me in San Jose. My schedule is flexible so you figure it out and let me know. I know there are several more pinks in the South Bay so I hope they can attend also. You are right - we cannot let the SoCal women have more fun than us!

IRENE
  • Double Whammy
    camul said:

How far is Concord from
    How far is Concord from Sacramento/Fair Oaks area? Just checking, I have a sister in Fair Oaks and it would be kind of fun to sneak up there! I almost did it this weekend but couldn't justify $480. for a little over one hour flight, then tried Reno and even that was outrageous! I am so glad that I didn't show up! laugh.
    Carol

Distance from Fair Oaks to Concord
    is over an hour - maybe an hour and a half. If you were here, Carol, I'd drive to Fair Oaks and pick you up (yep, even with the new ever increasing price of gas!). I'll post again soon with a Doodle link. We'll likely schedule this for a Sunday.

I just know there are more of us up here - maybe others don't check in often, so I'll keep bumping this up for a little while. You can send me a private email with any dates that seem ok for you - maybe around a cheap(er) airfare.

Suzanne
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

NorCal Lunch
    Hi Suzanne,

I would absolutely love to get together with the NorCal pinks. Sacramento is a bit far for me to go but I would be willing to drive to Concord. I believe that would be about an hour away from me in San Jose. My schedule is flexible so you figure it out and let me know. I know there are several more pinks in the South Bay so I hope they can attend also. You are right - we cannot let the SoCal women have more fun than us!

IRENE

You all have been invited to Santa Barbara on March 3
    Come joint us we will have the same fun together
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413

Distance from Fair Oaks to Concord
    is over an hour - maybe an hour and a half. If you were here, Carol, I'd drive to Fair Oaks and pick you up (yep, even with the new ever increasing price of gas!). I'll post again soon with a Doodle link. We'll likely schedule this for a Sunday.

I just know there are more of us up here - maybe others don't check in often, so I'll keep bumping this up for a little while. You can send me a private email with any dates that seem ok for you - maybe around a cheap(er) airfare.

Suzanne

I'm closer to Fair Oaks than
    I'm closer to Fair Oaks than you are Suzanne...I'd be happy to pick up Carol if that works.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    I'm in as long as it does not fall between March 28 - April 9th but don't work around those dates whenever most can come. If I don't make this one I'll make the next one. Always love meeting with the Pinks!

♥ RE ♥
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member
    sounds like a good idea.
    I

sounds like a good idea.

I live in Palo Alto, close to San Jose and can do a drive to Concord. If any pink sister in the area are interested we could carpool together.

What date were you thinking?
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

sounds like a good idea.
    I

sounds like a good idea.

I live in Palo Alto, close to San Jose and can do a drive to Concord. If any pink sister in the area are interested we could carpool together.

hey .hey.. hey .. you Northern CA - Sisters in PINK!
    Your group up North -- really come out in forces .. So proud of you all.

Jealous in Southern CA .. Icky Vicki
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

sounds like a good idea.
    I

sounds like a good idea.

hey .hey.. hey .. you Northern CA - Sisters in PINK!
    Your group up North -- really come out in forces .. So proud of you all.

Jealous in Southern CA .. Icky Vicki
  • jessiesmom1
    NorCal Lunch
    Suzanne/Double Whammy, I was just wondering if you still intended to set up a lunch date for the NorCal pinks. I for one would still be interested. Please let us know. I haven't missed it have I?

IRENE
  • Double Whammy

NorCal Lunch
    Suzanne/Double Whammy, I was just wondering if you still intended to set up a lunch date for the NorCal pinks. I for one would still be interested. Please let us know. I haven't missed it have I?

IRENE

I really dropped the ball on this - sorry
    Thanks, Irene, for bringing this back up.

How about one of these dates, Northern California girls (and anyone else who wants to come to NoCal). These are Sundays which I think work best for GabeNAbbys Mom:

April 22
    April 29
    May 6

It's been too long since we've had a get together. So sorry I let this slip through the cracks.

suzanne
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

How about one of these dates, Northern California girls (and anyone else who wants to come to NoCal). These are Sundays which I think work best for GabeNAbbys Mom:

April 22
    April 29
    May 6

It's been too long since we've had a get together. So sorry I let this slip through the cracks.

suzanne

The title made me smile
    Seriously I am wishing you girls to able to get together.
    Alternative dates could be in June. I am coming to San Francisco on June 16 and staying for three days. If anybody interested, please let me know.
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • jessiesmom1

April 22
    April 29
    May 6

suzanne

Meeting of the NorCal Pinks
    I am so glad you replied so quickly. Any of the 3 dates you listed will be OK with me. I just plan to tell my husband that I am not available on the chosen date. Of course, college age kids couldn't care less where I spend my Sunday afternoons. I am looking forward to it.

IRENE
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member

Meeting of the NorCal Pinks
    I am so glad you replied so quickly. Any of the 3 dates you listed will be OK with me. I just plan to tell my husband that I am not available on the chosen date. Of course, college age kids couldn't care less where I spend my Sunday afternoons. I am looking forward to it.

IRENE

I don't think I could make

I don't think I could make the 22nd April but should you choose either of the later two dates then I could possibly join you gals.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member

April 22
    April 29
    May 6

suzanne

:-)
    Are we still trying to do this, I could do the 6th for or the 29th. If plans have already been made that I am unaware of please update me.

Hugs to all,

RE
  • tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    oops
    Looks like I left Walnut Creek too soon!!! This would have been fun!